Police: Maury Co. dispatcher aided su...

Police: Maury Co. dispatcher aided suspected drug dealer

There are 4 comments on the WKRN-TV Nashville story from Feb 9, 2009, titled Police: Maury Co. dispatcher aided suspected drug dealer. In it, WKRN-TV Nashville reports that:

A 911 dispatcher in Maury County has been charged after police in Columbia said she aided a suspected drug dealer so he could avoid being arrested.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRN-TV Nashville.

MTP mOM

Columbia, TN

#1 Feb 10, 2009
Shame, shame, shame, and isn't her husband a Mount Pleasant cop, one of the one's in the pictures from halloween night that was on the news? I understand that she is innocent until proven guilty, but this looks really bad.
are they all bad

Columbia, SC

#2 Feb 12, 2009
well a lawrenceburg police officer is messing with a married woman while he is working

“Behold Lucifer's Eternal Light”

Since: Mar 09

Middle, Tennessee

#3 Mar 21, 2009
are they all bad wrote:
well a lawrenceburg police officer is messing with a married woman while he is working
What does this have to do with anything, last i checked tennessee hasn't criminalized adultry
Oh No

Radcliff, KY

#4 May 12, 2009
From the looks of that mug shot she was just protecting her own contact. Just another crooked one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maury County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas Thu Prof-Plum 19
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum (Sep '15) Apr 19 True Christian wi... 25
News Legislation introduced to halt Islamic teaching... (Jan '16) Apr 15 Criminalize islam 4
News Endangered Tennessee teen could be in Decatur a... Mar '17 WITW 3
News Nation-Now 40 mins ago 6:50 a.m.Tennessee bill:... Jan '17 TLC 1
Any home churches or small fellowships in Maury... (Aug '16) Aug '16 GraceFilled 1
News Man charged in girl's rape (May '13) Jun '16 Bubba 2
More from around the web