Maury County Sheriff's Dept. Investig...

Maury County Sheriff's Dept. Investigating Possible Murder

There are 2 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Feb 10, 2009, titled Maury County Sheriff's Dept. Investigating Possible Murder. In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

Maury County Sheriff's were investigating a possible murder Tuesday morning. Police found the body of a woman inside her home on Mooresville Pike Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

scratchtheitch

Dunlap, TN

#1 Feb 10, 2009
ok the police department has the lic plate number. can't they run the number and find out who the car belongs too
Stacey Potts

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2009
well i hope the cops put as much time in to finding people like this. as much as they do over people who owe 300 in child suport,in my case my child lives with me.our home burned down dec.5th and arrested me over 300 bucks and like i said my child lives with me!WHAT A COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maury County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged in girl's rape (May '13) Jun '16 Bubba 2
News Legislation introduced to halt Islamic teaching... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Boo 1
virus going around? (Oct '15) Oct '15 concerned husband... 1
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum (Sep '15) Sep '15 flame of truth 13
News There is no God but Allah'? School Accused of I... (Sep '15) Sep '15 dollarsbill 6
maury co.sheriff dept (Apr '15) Apr '15 citizenone 1
News Spring Hill targets underage beer sales (Jan '15) Jan '15 haha 3
More from around the web