State gun range built in wildlife area

State gun range built in wildlife area

There are 3 comments on the WAFF.com story from Aug 25, 2008, titled State gun range built in wildlife area. In it, WAFF.com reports that:

Some Maury County residents are upset over a state-built rifle range and are circulating a petition to try to have its activity stopped.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAFF.com.

“TRUTH HURTS HUH?”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2008
i dont see nothing wrong with it. long as the range points at a safe direction and no shooting at night time. so you tell me what the big deal is? its not even going to be open all year round. its just a bunch of cry babies that dont have nothing better to do!
JR Gibson

Mesa, AZ

#2 Mar 17, 2009
Some Maury County residents are upset.
SOME.
Not a ALL.

Too many times the minority vote thinks it should gets its way if it belly aches enough. Next you will hear about some minority residents trying to challenge a majority voted Proposition which defines marriage as between one man and one woman.

“Behold Lucifer's Eternal Light”

Since: Mar 09

Middle, Tennessee

#3 Mar 21, 2009
Many times have i seen people cry over absurd things, when will we hear a word about the illegal wheel tax we have?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maury County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Details Emerge In Tad Cummins Case May 19 ThomasA 5
News Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas Apr '17 Prof-Plum 19
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum (Sep '15) Apr '17 True Christian wi... 25
News Legislation introduced to halt Islamic teaching... (Jan '16) Apr '17 Criminalize islam 4
News Endangered Tennessee teen could be in Decatur a... Mar '17 WITW 3
News Nation-Now 40 mins ago 6:50 a.m.Tennessee bill:... Jan '17 TLC 1
Any home churches or small fellowships in Maury... (Aug '16) Aug '16 GraceFilled 1
More from around the web