Spring Hill Alderman Pushes For Storm...

Spring Hill Alderman Pushes For Storm Sirens

There are 5 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Jun 18, 2010, titled Spring Hill Alderman Pushes For Storm Sirens. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

When it comes to early storm warnings in Spring Hill it is a case of the haves and have-nots. The half of Spring Hill on the Williamson County side has storm sirens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

Dont mess with Texas

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Jun 22, 2010
Alderman Rick Graham;
Would you buy a Security Alarm for your home if you were totally broke and could not even pay your current bills?
springhillian

Spring Hill, TN

#2 Jun 22, 2010
maury county doesnt count:)
Taxed Payer

Spring Hill, TN

#3 Jun 23, 2010
A S.A.M.E Weather alert radio at Kroger costs 30 bucks and has a battery backup.
Every home should have one and be purchased by the homeowner or the local business.
Weather alerts can also be sent over your cell phone for free from the weather channel.

More stuff for taxpayers to pay for and maintain thru Government and will cost much more in the long run than buying your own alert radio.

I have mine hooked up with a cheap speaker outside my home as there is a phono jack for one built in to the radio, so if I'm in the house or outside it I get the alert.
BEEPER

Glendora, CA

#4 Jun 24, 2010
Great idea Taxed Payer, will take your advice and do the same
springhillian

Spring Hill, TN

#5 Jun 24, 2010
if you hear a sound like a jet or a train, put your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maury County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum (Sep '15) 9 hr Chuck 17
News Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas 11 hr Mee 3
News Endangered Tennessee teen could be in Decatur a... Mon WITW 3
News Nation-Now 40 mins ago 6:50 a.m.Tennessee bill:... Jan '17 TLC 1
Any home churches or small fellowships in Maury... (Aug '16) Aug '16 GraceFilled 1
News Man charged in girl's rape (May '13) Jun '16 Bubba 2
News Legislation introduced to halt Islamic teaching... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Boo 1
More from around the web