Spring Hill candidates await tonight'...

Spring Hill candidates await tonight's tally

There are 2 comments on the The Tennessean Nashville News story from Apr 9, 2009, titled Spring Hill candidates await tonight's tally. In it, The Tennessean Nashville News reports that:

The face of city government will change dramatically tonight as a new mayor and at least three new aldermen will be elected to serve at City Hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean Nashville News.

URGENT

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Apr 9, 2009
Please do your homework before voting. In Ward 1, only Rolfson is a conservative. I went and looked at the public records. Cleveland voted "D" and the others for the most part don't even care to vote regularly if at all. Rolfson is the one to vote for.
John Doe

Hermitage, TN

#2 Apr 9, 2009
i'm so glad it's over. if i received one more annoying bulls*!t automated spam phone call, i woulda flipped my lid. i vote for people who DON'T try to spam their vote to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maury County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas Mon Dont Try It 10
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum (Sep '15) Mar 25 True Christian wi... 19
News Endangered Tennessee teen could be in Decatur a... Mar 20 WITW 3
News Nation-Now 40 mins ago 6:50 a.m.Tennessee bill:... Jan '17 TLC 1
Any home churches or small fellowships in Maury... (Aug '16) Aug '16 GraceFilled 1
News Man charged in girl's rape (May '13) Jun '16 Bubba 2
News Legislation introduced to halt Islamic teaching... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Boo 1
More from around the web