Walking tour of Rose Hill Cemetery sl...

Walking tour of Rose Hill Cemetery slated Saturday

There are 1 comment on the Daily Herald story from Oct 9, 2008, titled Walking tour of Rose Hill Cemetery slated Saturday. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

Frank Dale, left, and Will Dale Jr., are pictured behind the tombstones of their ancestors Adam and Polly Dale in Rose Hill Cemetery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

Kathy Ring

Columbia, TN

#1 Oct 11, 2008
I hope that Rose Hill Cementery will be kelpt up better than in pass years,it is never mowered on hollidays like motherts day and fathers,my husband and I keep up my father's and mother's and sister at Rose Hill,I fI had to do over they would have never been put there for us paying to keep there graves cut.It is a shame so many of the dead are not respected at Rose Hill due to the people that are over it.They are lazy and very disrespetful!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maury County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum 23 hr True Christian wi... 7
maury co.sheriff dept Apr '15 citizenone 1
News Spring Hill targets underage beer sales (Jan '15) Jan '15 haha 3
Thanksgiving Car Accidents (Nov '14) Nov '14 tch1905 1
News Inmates transferred amid federal lawsuits (Oct '12) Oct '14 Anonymous 8
News Jailer arraigned on rape charges (Mar '14) Sep '14 Angel Walker 4
News GM to announce new vehicle for Spring Hill plant (Aug '14) Aug '14 NeedAJob 1
More from around the web