Hawaii jobless rate slips to 6.5% in Jan. from 6.6% in Dec.

Mar 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Honolulu Advertiser

Hawaii's unemployment rate slipped to 6.5 percent in January from 6.6 percent in December on a seasonally adjusted basis, the state Department of Labor and Industrial Relations announced today.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

“REPEAL OBAMA'S DEFERRED ACTION”

Since: Mar 09

FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS ACT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

When is the gas prices going to slip?

Obamanomics =$95.00 full tank that lasts 2 days

Obama = FAILURE
Uncle Sam

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
Obama = FAILURE
Shaddup Infidel that same gas would cost you $200 in Europe. Andrew was a drunk and a fat pig and will show other DRUGS substances in his body when that toxology report gets released. As usual you dumb Republicans know nothing about your anti-Obama idols. Rush Limbaugh is a example of what fck ups you people look up to. He is on his way out to the umemployment lines very soon. Your legendary immaturity shows us locals that you transplanted exmainlanders bring nothing to Hawaii but your pilau mouths and anti-black agendas.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

American_Infidel wrote:
Obama = FAILURE
I do not quite see where you go on a small island that you burn a tank in 2 days unless you have a big hummer.

The problem I see as that Matson and air freight prices will go up even more and anything we buy will have higher prices, plus that will make GET even higher so politicians are probably all for it.

Luckily we do not need fuel for heating, usually no air conditioning so we luck out there.

If higher gas prices get the fraud out of white house in my way of thinking it may be worth it for a few months. Hopefully after the nightmare is over things may get back to normal.
Cameron

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not quite see where you go on a small island that you burn a tank in 2 days unless you have a big hummer.
The problem I see as that Matson and air freight prices will go up even more and anything we buy will have higher prices, plus that will make GET even higher so politicians are probably all for it.
Luckily we do not need fuel for heating, usually no air conditioning so we luck out there.
If higher gas prices get the fraud out of white house in my way of thinking it may be worth it for a few months. Hopefully after the nightmare is over things may get back to normal.
They do not cal you the LOLO one for nothing hon. AI is a middle eastern alla worshiping raghead that drives a cab for a living. Hardly the REPUBLICAN stereotype like you are, but more of a anti-american bastid that has waged political indiference type propanganda for years against whoever is stupid enough to believe him. His Rush Limbaughs impersonations are what you Republican fools live off especially that ignorant racist dumb azz Stumpy you idol.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Cameron wrote:
<quoted text>They do not cal you the LOLO one for nothing hon. AI is a middle eastern alla worshiping raghead that drives a cab for a living. Hardly the REPUBLICAN stereotype like you are, but more of a anti-american bastid that has waged political indiference type propanganda for years against whoever is stupid enough to believe him. His Rush Limbaughs impersonations are what you Republican fools live off especially that ignorant racist dumb azz Stumpy you idol.
So what do you disagree with in my post #3?
Agnes

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you disagree with in my post #3?
Many of your comments make us locals look at you as just another transplanted big mouth from the mainland. If that saying is true about judging you for the friends you keep then your relationship with the biggest topixs azzhole name Stumpy puts you in a category of the most dislike people on Oahu. Are you still swallowing illegal pain medication? You bottled blonde hasbeen mainlanders are all the same FULL of BULLSHET and smoke screens. Ratboy as you call Obama is no better then calling him "Obama calls me Bwana" by that immature racist idiot name Joe Balls.
Stumpy

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Anyone in Hawaii that wants a job has one already. The only people left are the lazy, pothead no-loads. Know what's hard to find? EMPLOYEES. I hear it every day from employers. Most applicants can't get past the drug test. "I can't find a job" translates to, "I want to smoke pot, drink beer, and play horseshoes wid da boys." You're not fooling anyone at all.
Alice

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Stumpy wrote:
Anyone in Hawaii that wants a job has one already. The only people left are the lazy, pothead no-loads. Know what's hard to find? EMPLOYEES. I hear it every day from employers. Most applicants can't get past the drug test. "I can't find a job" translates to, "I want to smoke pot, drink beer, and play horseshoes wid da boys." You're not fooling anyone at all.
And where is your job Joe hon? Being a illegal contractor scamming people with your farm equipment once a month is no legal job. Maybe if you had a legitimate job you would'nt have to buy illegal food stamps? The manwomen lolo one uses illegal pain medication so what you say must be true hon.
Kekela

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

They're coming to take you away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maui County Discussions

Search the Maui County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Maui County Music Thread (Aug '13) Jul 1 Musikologist 7
Power outage in the Pukalani area May '14 Shannon Ward 1
Counties' hotel tax share to rise by $10M May '14 American_Infidel 1
Hawaii Is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point Apr '14 don 1
missing woman Mar '14 WIT2 2
wowie (Dec '13) Feb '14 Sickonvation 2
Flood Notification 02 - Flash Flood Watch Feb '14 bahce 1
•••
•••