Point man arrested after drug bust

Point man arrested after drug bust

There are 13 comments on the Point Pleasant Register story from Sep 3, 2010, titled Point man arrested after drug bust. In it, Point Pleasant Register reports that:

In an ongoing investigation by the Mason County Sheriff's Department, Carl W. Ray, 30, Point Pleasant, was arrested for possession with the intent to deliver a controlled substance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Point Pleasant Register.

Since: Aug 10

Pomeroy, OH

#1 Sep 5, 2010
I think it's good that they are clearing the scum outta this town....i think they should work a little harder on the hole and the down town area also, but im glad that his weird ass is off our streets away from our kids!
Dan Hardey

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Sep 14, 2010
Why do you call him scum and think that he is a weird ass? Because he sold Mexican shit weed that has very little THC content? If you read the paper, you would see that he had no cocaine, heroin, Oxycontin, hydrocodone, benzo's or any kind of pill or powder of any kind.
So what makes him a bad guy or weird ass scumbag?
I think it is you who is the piece of shit for judging others. Is that clear enough for you?

Since: Aug 10

Pomeroy, OH

#3 Sep 14, 2010
Dan Hardey wrote:
Why do you call him scum and think that he is a weird ass? Because he sold Mexican shit weed that has very little THC content? If you read the paper, you would see that he had no cocaine, heroin, Oxycontin, hydrocodone, benzo's or any kind of pill or powder of any kind.
I think it is you who is the piece of shit for judging others. Is that clear enough for you?
no No hes not weird!! He just sold pot and grew mushrooms!! a real citizen!! NOT
LOLOLOL

Racine, OH

#4 Sep 14, 2010
Miss Ydoesitmatta wrote:
<quoted text>no No hes not weird!! He just sold pot and grew mushrooms!! a real citizen!! NOT
You know an awful lot for someone who is glad to have his "weird ass" off the streets.
Dan Hardey

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Sep 15, 2010
LOLOLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You know an awful lot for someone who is glad to have his "weird ass" off the streets.
Good Point!!!
Yes he is a "real citizen". He and his father pay taxes, mow the grass, go to the Mothman Festival and everything else citizens do. What you dont realize is that growing mushrooms is not illegal. It is only illegal if they are psilocybe mushrooms and are dried. It is legal to grow them, they come in a syringe with a microscope to view for research.
On the other hand. What is wrong with growing mushrooms anyway? You are a real bitch. You are definitely no christian who loves jesus. Why do you hate so much? Do you have the devil in you?
Anonymous

Frisco, TX

#6 Sep 17, 2010
Omg!!! All of you guys are so damn immature! Act your own age and sweep your own porch. What people do is their business. However, i do agree with not distributing drugs:) nonetheless, parts of the town do need reconstructed:)
Carl Ray

New Haven, WV

#7 Feb 8, 2011
Thank you for the concern everyone i am a little weird no doubt about that. I move to this town thinking i wouldnt get caught. Or that the police had better things to do with all the fu***** junkies out there but hey i was wrong now i sit on house arrest and sell sh** on ebay. babyclothes mostly hell it brings in more than pot did. And miss y does it matta. your very mistaken about the mushroom ordeal. Unless you were the one who colored than pretty pic that was on the side of the box. you do know an awfull lot about the situation. Amanda get a life. I enjoy mine, even though im on house arrest , nothings changed i never did go anywhere when i wasnt on house arrest. And if this is Amanda, Your a FU*****ing skank. if not sorry about the comment. peace.
mod

Salem, WV

#8 Feb 10, 2011
drugs are killing our kids
Birds

United States

#9 Feb 11, 2011
Dan Hardey wrote:
Sounds like a birds of a feather relationship. Do u not want him judged because u fit that stereotype.
Carl Ray

New Haven, WV

#10 Feb 12, 2011
Birds wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a birds of a feather relationship. Do u not want him judged because u fit that stereotype.
Your right It's just that. A stereotype, just like blacks, whites,
and mexicans. Wiggers, Emos, Rednecks, Hillbillys, Etc.
Nobodys Perfect. I'm Proof. I Got Caught lol
Carl Ray

New Haven, WV

#11 Feb 12, 2011
mod wrote:
Pot Never Killed Anyone. Alchohol wich is perfectly legal and socially acceptable does in fact. Give it 10 years and the prohibition on pot will be over too.
Carl Ray

New Haven, WV

#12 Feb 12, 2011
I do think that ppl need to be more conserned about the DR.'s around here giving out Opiates of variouse assorments like there Fu***** candy....
Itz me

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Feb 12, 2011
mod wrote:
Not relle Bc not everyone does drugs And if u do do drugs it kills ur brain cells thy dnt grow bac so if u do drugs u will jus b stupid for the rest if ur life and not worth nuttin ur choose not mine I made a mad choose tht I can't take so think twice b4 u do drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four Arrested On Meth-Related Charges In Mason ... (Jun '13) Apr 19 Hickville 45
The young taking advantage of the old (Jan '17) Apr 19 A neighbor 2
Two turds (Jan '17) Apr 19 Lori Whitten Ridge 9
mcfann Apr 19 FRED 1
hillary steele Apr 15 Sharon 1
Robert Nelson Apr 15 Doris 1
Fatal car accident rt 87/rt 2 Mar '18 Fly On The Wall 1