New Haven cracks down on past due utility bills

Aug 4, 2009 Full story: Point Pleasant Register 24

NEW HAVEN a ' The Town of New Haven is cracking down on those who have not paid their utility bills.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sure

New Haven, WV

#21 Mar 31, 2011
yea rt they crack down bullshit they just raise everyone elses
sure

New Haven, WV

#22 Mar 31, 2011
i just read the paper about the meeting an this is bullshit the mayor never said shit it wasa john an ronnie runni g there mouths get a news reporter back in there an the facts will be in the paper not just whast the town wants u to hear this is bullshit all the way around
sure

New Haven, WV

#23 Mar 31, 2011
its funny those coucil member get paid for just sitting there like apes if the mayor wish i just read was getting 130 a meeting an they drop it to 100 this is money out the window no wonder the water bill is so high high class people who get paid for nothing just sit there an other people in the room answer the questions which is nun of there bussiness we r paying the coucil comepeople take a stand thats why water bill going up to pay no need people who dont give a damn they all over paid it comes back to high class money hungry people who dont give a shit about the people of new haven get involved
sure

New Haven, WV

#24 Mar 31, 2011
do u know now that u r paying on your water bill for the town employs clothes come people can u believe it wish one set of clothes should last 100 yrs they never get them dirty or wear them out but can u believe it now we buying there clothes c what i saying u got older people on fixed income an buying a workers clothes jesus people lets put a stop to this high class shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family pet shot by the WV State Police 1 hr Smith 2
Community rallies behind young family Sep 18 YOUNG Mom of Two 6
Sheriff's department to conduct sobriety checkp... Sep 6 To know 4
John Patrick Conlon from LEON, WV... who IS he? Sep 3 Anonymous 1
Gainer concerned about timeshare resale scams (Jun '13) Aug '14 Ursula Rice 2
Celebrate me home Jul '14 yep 1
Wreck on AA Jun '14 concered 1

Mason County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE