New Haven cracks down on past due uti...

New Haven cracks down on past due utility bills

There are 24 comments on the Point Pleasant Register story from Aug 4, 2009, titled New Haven cracks down on past due utility bills. In it, Point Pleasant Register reports that:

NEW HAVEN a ' The Town of New Haven is cracking down on those who have not paid their utility bills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Point Pleasant Register.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pissed off

Ravenswood, WV

#1 Sep 21, 2009
well u can thank karen hindell for that she pushed so hard for it in council meetings to shut everyone's water off but who is she to judge ppl she has a kid from cheating on her husband oh well guess you get a seat at the table u rule the town GO NEW HAVEN POOL right karen??????
Tom Midkiff

Nitro, WV

#2 Sep 22, 2009
Karen is a joke. Shes so easy that all you have to do is act like your interested in her and she will slap that cat all over you! Trust me I know because Ive got some of the kitty from her a few times.....remember me Karen?
Pissed off

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Sep 23, 2009
yeah she parades around new haven like she is the shit and sticks her nose in the air at everyone but she is nothing but a HUGE slut who will blow anyone for a little attention.....
Elmer Ferguson

Nitro, WV

#4 Sep 23, 2009
Pissed off wrote:
yeah she parades around new haven like she is the shit and sticks her nose in the air at everyone but she is nothing but a HUGE slut who will blow anyone for a little attention.....
You got that right. She has bound to have a p*ssy the size of a manhole.
Jill

Saint Marys, WV

#5 Nov 23, 2010
WOW!! Pissed off she does not have a child from an affair! wth r u talking about?
Tbird

United States

#6 Nov 23, 2010
Sammy Hoffman says Karens youngest daughter is his. He buys her Xmas and birthday gifts and has her whole life.
ccc

United States

#7 Nov 23, 2010
WTF??
Jill

Saint Marys, WV

#8 Nov 24, 2010
well I guess it's something a DNA test could prove, but I highly doubt it.
Tbird

Bronx, NY

#9 Nov 24, 2010
They will never do one because they think they can hide it and no one knows lol. Bit everyone in new haven knows it. And Jill why don't you get a job and stop sponging off the government! How do you even afford Internet? Is it my tax dollars paying for it? You love to gossip and sling mud. Maybe we should talk about your life? Hmmmm?
Jill

Saint Marys, WV

#10 Nov 24, 2010
maybe so. and no, everyone in New Haven THINKS it. No one knows for sure unless there is a DNA test. Maybe Amanda is Sammy's who knows. I love her just the same if she is Rich's or Sammy's but just clarify for me again who said that? umm yea that was you not me! so now who is gossiping and slinging mud? There you go with that judging again. I "sponge" nothing from the government!! As for getting a job..I have the best job in the world I'm a stay at home mommy. Now THAT makes for some interesting talk.
Tbird

Bronx, NY

#11 Nov 24, 2010
Oh you sponge nothing? No welfare? No food stamps? Oh come now. Be honest? Also didn't u used to babysit? Did you pay taxes on that? Hmm ?
Jill

Saint Marys, WV

#12 Nov 24, 2010
No I don't sponge a thing. no welfare, no food stamps not even medical coverage for my children! as for the babysitting, I didn't realize you had to pay taxes for doing a friend a favor. as it was a I'll watch yours you watch mine kind of deal. So you my foe, have not a clue what you are talking about. So that said take it and shove it up your holier than thou ASS!!!
Tbird

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Nov 24, 2010
Lol hmmm I believe u are lying. See things like that can be looked up. The freedom of information act you know. And I know someone who paid you to babysit. Oh oh. Guess you got caught lying!
Jill

Saint Marys, WV

#14 Nov 24, 2010
Oh really? do tell, who paid me to babysit? And look into it all you want you will only find I'm telling the truth.
It is me

Flushing, NY

#15 Nov 25, 2010
Jill don't worry about this, everyone knows your not on welfare and staying home to take care of your children is exactly what This country needs more of. If it was not for so many dead beats that don't take care of their kids and men just packing up and walking away from their children then life would be better. If everyone on here would just take care of their own responsibilities and stop picking we may get some serious issues taken care of and addressed here and if the IRS got half the calls from New Haven that all like to say they get then I am sure they would have to open an office here and investigators would be knocking on doors. Happy Thanksgiving to all have a day of Peace and Joy.
Tbird

United States

#16 Nov 28, 2010
bite me!
It is me

Cameron, WV

#17 Nov 28, 2010
Bite me???? Well I prefer a meal and not the after dinner toothpick honey child!!!
Tbird

United States

#18 Nov 28, 2010
cool
Enough

Flushing, NY

#19 Nov 28, 2010
WOW! Hahaha way to shake it off Tbird
Wow

United States

#20 Dec 27, 2010
WOW!!!!!!!! You people are all a bunch of dicks, my kind of people lol lol. Who is Karen Hindle?????? Man she gets trashed on nearly every posting. Is she easy?? Clean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats going on in ER at PVH (Sep '13) 2 hr Trouble maker 4
nathan florence Aug 12 neededtoknow 1
missing teen from Letart Jul '15 POD 2
News Peoples Bank Fair Scholarship accepting applicants May '15 Tom 1
News Children removed from home after meth bust Apr '15 omg 1
Ben lee Apr '15 randy 1
News Two arrested following pharmacy robbery (Jan '11) Mar '15 $$$$$ 34
More from around the web