State to improve two-lane parts of US 35

State to improve two-lane parts of US 35

There are 2 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Jul 8, 2011, titled State to improve two-lane parts of US 35. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

The state plans to improve parts of a two-lane section of U.S. 35 in Mason County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 29, 2011
With all that money they didn't use to complete US 35 due to "lack of funding", I think it's only appropriate to widen and repave the existing section of US 35
Funds

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2011
Annonymous Food Critic wrote:
With all that money they didn't use to complete US 35 due to "lack of funding", I think it's only appropriate to widen and repave the existing section of US 35
What about the 135 million dollars they had left. That they put back in the rainy day fund that already has million's in it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ACLU of West Virginia to host workshop in Point - 3 hr Nationalist 17
Rt 87 state police Oct 4 Zac 2
News Possible a bad batcha of heroin, sends EMS scra... (Apr '17) Aug '17 haha 6
Handley new EMS Director (Nov '16) Aug '17 Rick 2
Sharon kearns Aug '17 Mindyourown 1
News Mason County woman faces charges after 19-month... Jun '17 Kasi 76
News Celebrating a CEOS Weeka in Mason County - Jun '17 Pam 3
More from around the web