Voting precincts, districts finalized

Voting precincts, districts finalized

There are 1 comment on the Point Pleasant Register story from Jan 2, 2012, titled Voting precincts, districts finalized. In it, Point Pleasant Register reports that:

As reported last week, the Mason County Commission has approved voting precincts and magisterial districts in Mason County based on the latest U.S. Census and adjustments mandated by the West Virginia Legislature.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Point Pleasant Register.

Concerned

New Haven, WV

#1 Jan 2, 2012
How many people are going to vote? This is going to be a really big cluster. I live in the upper end of town and have to go to the club house at Krodel to vote???? What the hell is the problem with voting where I have voted for the last 20 years???? Are the people who live out by Krodel going to have to vote at the middle school? This is all messed up. Did someone give a map to a baby and let them scribble in different colors to divide the county? It seems so. I am really ready to move away from Point Pleasant never to return. The corruption here is the most prevelent part of our government. I am sick of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Krodel Christmas Light Show to return - Nov 30 Sam 3
Water dept. Nov 12 Waterguy 1
Water dept Nov 12 Waterguy 1
News ACLU of West Virginia to host workshop in Point - Nov '17 hole 20
Rt 87 state police Oct '17 Zac 2
News Possible a bad batcha of heroin, sends EMS scra... (Apr '17) Aug '17 haha 6
Handley new EMS Director (Nov '16) Aug '17 Rick 2
More from around the web