Marijuana plants seized

Marijuana plants seized

There are 5 comments on the Point Pleasant Register story from Aug 3, 2009, titled Marijuana plants seized. In it, Point Pleasant Register reports that:

Last week, the Mason County Detachment of the West Virginia State Police, along with assistance from the Mason County Sheriff's Department and New Haven Police Department, seized 3,400 marijuana plants during a five day search.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Point Pleasant Register.

hillbillychick

Burton, WV

#1 Aug 3, 2009
I just wish WV would just legalize pot! California did for medical purposes. Maryjane serves so many purposes, if the damn cops would go after pill pushers and methheads and leave the sacred maryjane alone, that would be good. Just legalize it and tax it, it would help the economy!
Pissed off

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Sep 21, 2009
tell me how new haven's chief RICH GILKEY can go out and seize pot when he smokes more then anyone out there????? I also want to know why new haven knows he pops pills like they r going out of style but wont test him? tell me why he sticks needles in his [email protected]@ to make him look all big and bad and nobody does anything?? He claims to b the chief but all he does is shake down known drug dealers to steal there stash lol and when the heat is on he runs to eddy starcher to bail him out well i say there needs to be a change if not then everyone should b free to join his party right????
amused

Pineville, WV

#3 Oct 28, 2009
well maybe it has do with the fact he was born into the good old network. hey, no one said youn had to have brains to do his job.
ez e

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2009
Cirgaretes were not bad 50 years ago---How many millions dead now? Its back country and politicians making money----
ohioguy

Pomeroy, OH

#5 Jan 27, 2012
amused wrote:
well maybe it has do with the fact he was born into the good old network. hey, no one said youn had to have brains to do his job.
that eddie starcher is nothing but a user him self. he has took a few plants of mine in the past. and i know he has smoke it,,,,,,,cause a smoker can tell and smell if they have smoked any weed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey D Sep 16 Dan 1
News Possible a bad batcha of heroin, sends EMS scra... Aug 29 haha 6
Handley new EMS Director (Nov '16) Aug '17 Rick 2
Sharon kearns Aug '17 Mindyourown 1
News Mason County woman faces charges after 19-month... Jun '17 Kasi 76
News Celebrating a CEOS Weeka in Mason County - Jun '17 Pam 3
Cindy Marr Rice wtf ever you are this week Apr '17 Mynameiswhat 2
More from around the web