Conflicting DNA Evidence Could Lead t...

Conflicting DNA Evidence Could Lead to Early Release for Convicted Rapist

There are 1 comment on the WTVF Nashville story from Apr 24, 2011, titled Conflicting DNA Evidence Could Lead to Early Release for Convicted Rapist. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

LEWISBURG, Tenn.- He was convicted for raping a child then sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

Just NOT Right

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Apr 30, 2011
I don't know the exact stitation in this case,
but how can you expect someone who was raped as a child to have to come back and retestistfy the horrible things that was done to them over 11yrs ago.

Marshal county is full of Sexual Offenders!
Check Watchdog.com ! Know who are near your children.

I know for a fact of a little girl who at 13 was sexually molested by her long time stepdad, He was found gulity by a jury of his peers, of the two charges they were offered, the jury chose the worse of the two. HE was sentenced to 9 months !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talos E P (Jun '15) Jun '15 Caring 1
News Man Charged With Taking Teen From Home Appears ... (Sep '13) Dec '13 mom of 3 girls 35
News Former Chapel Hill fire chief arrested for thef... (Nov '13) Dec '13 Wide Awake 4
Round Hill Cemetery help please identifying hea... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Harley Davidson 1
Who pays $4000 for sex in big city Marshall County (Mar '13) Mar '13 GET IT DONE 1
News Leeds-based Marvin's Home Centers to open store... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bob 1
News Teen charged in murder of Marshall Co. woman (Dec '11) May '12 shame 64
More from around the web