Official disputes previous decision b...

Official disputes previous decision by commissioners

There are 9 comments on the Marshall County Tribune-Courier story from Feb 22, 2011, titled Official disputes previous decision by commissioners. In it, Marshall County Tribune-Courier reports that:

Speaks out to exclude employees with convictions By Jody Norwood Tribune-Courier News Editor [email protected] BENTON- Marshall County may not be a place for second chances according to one elected official.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marshall County Tribune-Courier.

shame on you

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2011
She better hope nobody gets wind of her skeletons! Even if they are not spelled out on court dockets doesn't mean they wouldn't cause heartache!!
ckin

Puryear, TN

#2 Mar 1, 2011
shame on you wrote:
She better hope nobody gets wind of her skeletons! Even if they are not spelled out on court dockets doesn't mean they wouldn't cause heartache!!
She has caused numerous heartaches. Her skeletons are hanging around everywhere and it would be real easy to find out the facts. Just ask the right people.
growup

Paducah, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2011
Don't you love a witch hunt. People that have a personal grudge against some but no facts out fishing for support hoping to dig up some garbage. They start vague rumors in hope that they will grow. I presume you're talking about Ms. Drew. If so she is a public figure and we do have the right to scrutinize her public actions but this sounds like a probe into her private life. "shame on you both" Jealousy, revenge or whatever prompted this forum it just make you look like a couple of losers.
dotell

Pontiac, IL

#4 Mar 2, 2011
growup wrote:
Don't you love a witch hunt. People that have a personal grudge against some but no facts out fishing for support hoping to dig up some garbage. They start vague rumors in hope that they will grow. I presume you're talking about Ms. Drew. If so she is a public figure and we do have the right to scrutinize her public actions but this sounds like a probe into her private life. "shame on you both" Jealousy, revenge or whatever prompted this forum it just make you look like a couple of losers.
"Ms. Drew" has a lot to learn. Those who throw stones should live in a glass house.
growup

Paducah, KY

#5 Mar 2, 2011
See "shame on you" and "ckin" you better stop throwing stones. And I think that should be " should not stay in glass houses.
ckin

Puryear, TN

#6 Mar 3, 2011
growup wrote:
Know the witch, don't have to hunt. Jealousy, not likely. Seems to me you are protesting a litte too much. Remember the old saying,"hit dog hollers?'
just sayin

Benton, KY

#7 Mar 9, 2011
Seems like Ms. Drew is hitting a nerve.
Good!
The most worthless scoundrels start howling first when years of nepotism, favoritism, and corruption finally come to light.
dotell

Pontiac, IL

#8 Mar 10, 2011
growup wrote:
See "shame on you" and "ckin" you better stop throwing stones. And I think that should be " should not stay in glass houses.
Actually, I was referring to "Ms. Drew".
ckin

Puryear, TN

#9 Mar 10, 2011
growup wrote:
Exactly what has she been trying to do to Mike Miller, Jerry English, and SJaco. Their private lives have been ravaged and they have been called drunks, cheaters and liars,. Pot calling the kettle black maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
russell g allen (Jun '16) 1 hr oicunu812 2
The lairs and 2 face people in marshall county Apr 22 Jeke 2
News Commonwealth's Attorney returns to courtroom role (Aug '08) Apr 18 Grow up time 23
Dogs running free in old gilbertsville will bite Apr 7 ruger 1
Who is the family court judge in Marshall county? Mar '17 Wally 1
who is Jessica Lynn oliver ? (Apr '15) Mar '17 That guy 2
drugs, drugs, drugs!!!! (May '11) Mar '17 Empty 17
More from around the web