How do you feel about the principle S...

How do you feel about the principle Stacey Bradley at MCHS

Posted in the Marshall County Forum

black eyed pea

Upton, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2011
my opinion he sucks
jamie Blaylock

Benton, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2011
he is okai but cud be betta
Anonymous

Pontiac, IL

#4 Feb 15, 2011
I love couch stacey bradley. He is a cool principle
Great

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Mar 3, 2011
Coach Bradley does an awesome. Sorry he has to punish students while the parents are worried about being their child's buddy.
black eyed pea

Benton, KY

#6 Mar 29, 2011
no parents dont try to be buddys with their kids they just stand up for whats right and how he treats the kids there is not right at all
puzzled

White Plains, KY

#7 Apr 3, 2011
The principle "what"? Oh, do you mean the "principal"?
black eyed pea

Hodgenville, KY

#8 Apr 15, 2011
wtf r u talking about
mchs

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Apr 19, 2015
Great wrote:
Coach Bradley does an awesome. Sorry he has to punish students while the parents are worried about being their child's buddy.
no he does not do an awesome job. he is just like the rest of the marshall county teachers. they are all about who your mommy and daddy are. marshall county high school does not give a damn about the students. they are all about that money.
Noone

Carbondale, IL

#10 Jun 16, 2015
mchs wrote:
<quoted text>
no he does not do an awesome job. he is just like the rest of the marshall county teachers. they are all about who your mommy and daddy are. marshall county high school does not give a damn about the students. they are all about that money.
Thats why I hate that dog gone place! Nikes,Reebok all the name brand rich brats think their crap dont stink! Your right you have to be born and bread there to count for anything! Well i was not am not from there nor want to be from that crappy no good place! Marshall co sucks all of it! Glad i got the hell out of that gosh for saken place!
the Truth

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 Sep 14, 2015
Stacy Bradley is a creep! I had him as a teacher and he spent a fair amount of time dropping things so he could look up and sneak a peak at any young girls who were wearing a skirt. One guy in my class said something about it and when they went out in the hall we heard him clearly try to get the boy to throw a punch or do anything to get him kicked out of school but the boyjust llaughed at him and called him a pervert. But something happened over all that because that guy and 3 girls were given a passing grade and they went to P.E for the rest of the year. Those 3 girls wer the hot ones too. Kinda strange how it went down but when asked they all said that they weren't supposed to talk about with other students. But I saw him look girls over from head to toe while moving his tongue around the inside of his mouth and it made me sick.
Noone

Mulkeytown, IL

#12 Jan 29, 2016
mchs wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the way its always been and always will be Marshall County Sucks glad to be out of Ky
Noone d

Carterville, IL

#13 Mar 15, 2016
Marshall County High School has always sucked! They only look at the money who has it and who dont! kentucky sucks bunch of snobs and rich pricks that they are better then everyone else!! Glad to be out of there
MCHS Alum

United States

#14 Jul 27, 2016
Needs to control his teachers better. Heard Shane Darnell was cheating on his wife with some blonde at a conference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Commonwealth's Attorney returns to courtroom role (Aug '08) Nov 17 Truth 20
Bye Felecia Oct '16 And 2
Boat driving reckless at the rock quarry Oct '16 go cards 3
drugs, drugs, drugs!!!! (May '11) Sep '16 calikimb 13
chris cunningham aka woods Aug '16 noone 6
Brad Henson ? (Oct '11) Aug '16 noone 12
alcohol (Apr '15) Aug '16 Uh yea 4
More from around the web