Guilty Plea in "Bath Salts" Case

Guilty Plea in "Bath Salts" Case

There are 13 comments on the WKJK-AM Louisville story from Feb 20, 2012, titled Guilty Plea in "Bath Salts" Case. In it, WKJK-AM Louisville reports that:

BENTON, Ky. -- A western Kentucky woman has pleaded guilty to charges that she left her child lying on an interstate while she was high on "bath salts." Cynthia Palmer entered guilty pleas today Monday to charges of wanton endangerment, assault, public intoxication, DUI and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKJK-AM Louisville.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 20, 2012
At least she is owning up to her actions.
mad as hell

Pontiac, IL

#2 Feb 20, 2012
@carebear
you are so right, at least she did what was right!
mr pleaser

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2016
She did enough time free her
ShingL

Benton, KY

#4 Apr 29, 2016
Free her!
Howdy doody

Paducah, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2016
Sureee lets give her the baby back to!!!
april cobb

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2016
ShingL wrote:
Free her!
Her son's deserve their mom
Bubba

Madisonville, KY

#7 Apr 30, 2016
april cobb wrote:
<quoted text>

Her son's deserve their mom
You deserve a good case of the clapp
ridge runner

United States

#9 Apr 30, 2016
Bubba you don't know this woman . atypical western ky idiots. Your more than likely a toothless red neck. She a very nice person. You bubba need fisted
Bubba

Madisonville, KY

#10 Apr 30, 2016
ridge runner wrote:
Bubba you don't know this woman . atypical western ky idiots. Your more than likely a toothless red neck. She a very nice person. You bubba need fisted
I Just know enough drug addicts to know better. While sitting in jail, they'll say they will turn their life around if they could just get out. And when they get out, they go back to the drugs. Trust me, I've tried to help these people to try and stay of the drugs. And it's not been good
Jinstead

Benton, KY

#11 May 27, 2016
No I think she needs to go ahead n do her time,,,what's wrong with you people?? She denied the whole thing to Everyone until now,,even when her son was having his surgery where his skull was hit n cracked open. Not saying she's not a nice person,,however she is selfish n even tho her being sober cried about her son's surgery,,she constantly lied n denied. So for that,,she needs to do her time,,cause in clink she hadn't learned her lesson.
dark skye

United States

#12 May 27, 2016
You ignorant. Bastard. You know nothing other than what news media feed you. She isn't that person in them mugshots anymore.she got treatment. If in today standard she would not even be. In jail. Free her . it was her no good husband that caused her to start using. Simper fi
Anon

Indianapolis, IN

#13 May 27, 2016
dark skye wrote:
You ignorant. Bastard. You know nothing other than what news media feed you. She isn't that person in them mugshots anymore.she got treatment. If in today standard she would not even be. In jail. Free her . it was her no good husband that caused her to start using. Simper fi
Don't you mean SEMPER fi? No simper fi?? Trying to fake being in the Marines? I am assuming by the way you are defending this piece of trash you are either 1. Related or 2. Screwing her. Did her husband hold a gun to her head and say, use this or die?? Probably not, was her choice.
dark skye

United States

#14 May 27, 2016
Neither try to screw her. Or related to her. Read the case studied it . face is the court is luck she did the right thing and took plea .if she did she would only got maybe a month. Marshall. County is the cesspool Semper. Fi ask him if he know the meaning

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sister's Closet Barbie Ray Norma Cox Con Artist (Jul '14) Nov 14 Minding mine an urs 6
racheal gordan (Jan '17) Nov 14 Minding mine an urs 2
Benton Inn (Jul '16) Nov 9 larry 3
Beware of the area codes Nov 1 Roman 1
Run Nov 1 Roman 2
Virgin Mobile wireless crooked bastards Nov 1 Kim Elliott 1
Don scott Nov 1 Mad 1
More from around the web