Man Shot, Killed In Marysville

Man Shot, Killed In Marysville

There are 3 comments on the WIBW story from Jun 8, 2011, titled Man Shot, Killed In Marysville. In it, WIBW reports that:

Authorities in Marshall County are investigating a fatal shooting The Marysville Advocate reports is happened about 7 pm Wednesday in a home in the 600 block of Walnut Street in Marysville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIBW.

Seneca, KS

#1 Jun 9, 2011
Prayers to his family.
true justice

Marysville, KS

#2 Jun 12, 2011
Yes very sad. So many stories being told on both sides. The fact is that only God and those 2 know what reason(s)caused this horrific tragedy. We need to pray to God that the truth be exposed and He be the judge.
Larry Harper

United States

#3 Jul 2, 2011
Remember when the big news in town was Mert Ott and Al Kistner were sent to prison (for diffrent reasons), Yes I know and knew both very well and it was quite a shock. Now the town has horrid stabbings and now this shooting. I guess the town that wants to stay back in the Pony Express days is getting some modern day world crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miller Faces Parole Board (Oct '07) Aug '14 countertruth 6
News Marshall County shake-up comes amid KBI inquiry (Feb '08) Oct '09 unknown 6
Marshall County, Kansas (Apr '09) Apr '09 Geo M 1
News Marysville Talks About Smoking (Dec '08) Dec '08 Resident 1
More from around the web