Marshall County shake-up comes amid KBI inquiry

Feb 13, 2008 Full story: Topeka Capital-Journal 6

“The main thing that we want to do here is make sure that we're not covering anything up, and that's why we have these outside agencies assisting on these investigations”

Two top Marshall County law enforcement officials have resigned in the midst of a probe by the Kansas Bureau of Investigation and a federal agency into a missing gun. via Topeka Capital-Journal

Full Story
Annonamous

Overbrook, KS

#1 Feb 13, 2008
Does this make anyone realize that the marshall county cops are crooked?
Annonamous

Overbrook, KS

#2 Feb 13, 2008
i had a relative that got a gun retrived from a suicide and a family member had went up to retreive it to sell it and the sherrifs office in marysville kansas said that they had mis placed the gun... Makes me wonder a little
Marshall county So

AOL

#3 Feb 15, 2008
Boy this reminds you of the mess that happened 22+ years ago when Steve W was sheriff and Kenny took over from him. If I remember when Steve quit he asked Kenny not to re-hire John R, which of course he did. I guess there is such a thing as Karma
schmitz

Wamego, KS

#4 Feb 29, 2008
does this mean he will no longer have access to the seized drugs at the sheriff's office? if so, the drug sales in marshall county should go way down. this retirement of his is going to make it hard for him to make money on his little side business. oh, but i forgot about his little patch on his farm ground out by blue rapids. congrats on your got busted, but it got covered up retirement KENNY (liar, dopehead, drug dealer) COGGINS
Marshall county So

AOL

#5 Mar 5, 2008
I've lived in 5 states and in every one in the counties I have lived in, I have heard this BS of the sheriff being involved in drugs. In only one place did I believe it and it wasn't Kenny. I knew Kenny prior and after him becomming sheriff and him being involved in drugs is the biggest crock of SH** I have ever heard. I was privy to alot of inside information of the Marshall county SO.If there was anyone others suspected it was John R but NEVER Kenny.
unknown

Wichita, KS

#6 Oct 6, 2009
F**KING CROOKS!!!! THEY CAN ALL GO TO H*LL..BUNCH OF LOW LIFE SONS OF B**CHS!! THEY ALL COVER UP FOR EACHOTHER AS WELL AS THE DA!! LOSER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miller Faces Parole Board (Oct '07) Aug '14 countertruth 6
Marshall County, Kansas (Apr '09) Apr '09 Geo M 1
Marysville Talks About Smoking (Dec '08) Dec '08 Resident 1

Marshall County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE