McColl Police are investigating a murder

Mar 20, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBTW

McColl Police are investigating a murder. It happened Wednesday night at 100 Mindon Avenue within the city limits. via WBTW

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
trapboy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2008

Judged:

i need an agreement..........is marlboro county is getting too outragous or what?...1-yes
2-no
Lauren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

Marlboro County needs better leadership, more parental supervision, and lots of discipline.
MsPeeDee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

Bennettsville needs lots of things for all people of different ages.They did all this beautification downtown and I wonder why.Ride downtown around 2:00 pm and what do you see besides quiet empty streets.We need places to shop,nice resturants thats affordable and decent,entertainment of some kind where a person can be safe and have an enjoyable evening.
Dont miss my hometown

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

I am sadden to see what my small hometown has come. Im from Mccoll area. I left there in 1981 and murder wasnt a lot. It's very devastating to ready these stores. What has the world come to.
lol

Laurinburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

mccoll police has never investigated a murder ,,,lol ,, there no good even to get a cat outta a tree
lol

Laurinburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

Lauren wrote:
Marlboro County needs better leadership, more parental supervision, and lots of discipline.
,, i agree and so do kids that live there ,lol,,,,,seriously
putGodfirst

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Judged:

we are suppose to be praying for our leader or who ever is over us.
concerned citizen

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

at least mccoll has 24hr protection,clio people are on they're own at night.

Since: Jul 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

IF WE HAD A SHERIFF WORTH A DAMN & NOT CATERING TO JUST THE RICH MAYBE OUR CRIME RATE WOULD DROP. i ASK YOU TO REGISTER AND VOTE FOR CHARLES R. ENGLISH FOR SHERIFF OF MARLBORO COUNTY.
dudette1254

Bennettsville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Deb295 wrote:
IF WE HAD A SHERIFF WORTH A DAMN & NOT CATERING TO JUST THE RICH MAYBE OUR CRIME RATE WOULD DROP. i ASK YOU TO REGISTER AND VOTE FOR CHARLES R. ENGLISH FOR SHERIFF OF MARLBORO COUNTY.
No one is listening to you..get a life
concerned citizen

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

alot of people are listening out there and i think everyone agrees we need a change. so yes i will vote for charles english for sheriff as well
john 86

Hartsville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Judged:

I think we been needed a new sheriff. all Knight is good for is trying to setup drug busts and keep the drugs for there selfs. i mean look at all the cops on the law enforcement in the whole marlboro county they on something you ask me and Knight trying to give money to informants to turn up drug dealers and turn around and let them sell it. what kind of sheriff is that..... kNIGHT WE WANT YOU OUT OF OFFICE!!!
Out Raged

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

I agree we need a change. I was robbed a few weeks ago and investigated as much as I could myself. I gave the Sheriffs investigators a name and directions to the persons house. I have never gotten my stuff back and I found out that the SUSPECT is acting as an informent for the Sheriffs office. Charles English has my vote. He is fair and his work ethic surpasses what we have now.
Deb295

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

dudette1254 wrote:
<quoted text>No one is listening to you..get a life
OH I HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE AND IF YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT LISTENING YOU BETTER FIND YOU A BETTER SOURCE FOR YOUR INFO. I HAVE LIVED MOST OF MY ADULT LIFE, AS DID MY HUSBAND, AND HIS PARENTS - LIVED, WORKED FOR, AND GAVE BACK TO THE PEOPLE OF MARLBORO COUNTY. CAN YOU PROVE THAT YOU HAVE??? I KNOW I CAN. SO DO NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH YOUR STUPID REMARKS. YOU HIDE BEHIND A FAKE SCREEN NAME AND SMART YOUR MOUTH OFF. YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE RECONIZED WITH A COMMENT. IF YOU ARE SUCH A BIG SUPPORTER OF FRED KNIGHT, THEN STEP OUT IN THE OPEN. I DONT CARE WHO KNOWS WHO I AM NOR THE FACT THAT I SUPPORT CHARLES ENGLISH FOR SHERIFF. NOW GO PLAY AND WHEN YOU GROW UP ENOUGH TO REALLY DEBATE FACTS, CONTACT ME. DEBRA WILKES
flipflop69

Bennettsville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

I agree with john 86. It's all about the drug busts. The ones that get busted, throw someone else under the bus so their jail time is less. It's INSANE! The ones buying the drugs get more jail time than the one's selling. I think the dealers should go to jail for a long, long time and the ones on drugs and buying them should be sent to rehab. If the state is going to spend money on them anyway in jail, pay for them to get help. When they get out, they're only going to go right back and buy it from the dealer again. I know of a street that is HOT in McColl. You can go to this one guy and buy crack all day every single day. He's been busted 3 times already. Gets out every single time. He's a snitch. He tells on other's (buyers and sellers)and he's right back on the street.

Since: Jul 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

I would like to say THANK YOU to many supporter of Charles English for Sheriff. I also ask that you go to this link http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bennettsville... and show you support. This is the link that ask DO YOU THINK MC NEEDS A NEW SHERIFF. You can also vote on this link to show your support. You can also go on FaceBook Charles English for Sheriff hit the like button and show your comments to Charles and to show your support. Post are made on FB daily that will give you important information about Charles and information about what is going on in this county and why we will make a change in 2012 as Charles Englis will be our next Sheriff. Again on behalf of Charles English WE THANK YOU!!!
Truthful

Bennettsville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Judged:

dudette1254 wrote:
<quoted text>No one is listening to you..get a life
Youre listening...she got a response ! lol
omg

Bennettsville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Out Raged wrote:
I agree we need a change. I was robbed a few weeks ago and investigated as much as I could myself. I gave the Sheriffs investigators a name and directions to the persons house. I have never gotten my stuff back and I found out that the SUSPECT is acting as an informent for the Sheriffs office. Charles English has my vote. He is fair and his work ethic surpasses what we have now.
Are you serious ? I would have to assume that an investigator told you that the suspect was an informant ? Wow...talk about confidentiality..thats seriously dangerous. How did you find out ?
Concerned Citizen

Bennettsville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

t is troubling to know that police brutality is still a part of this county. If officers are involved in police brutality, it is standard procedure for an investigation
to be done. Apparently in the following instance , it has not happened and the citizens of this county need to know why and the local Sheriff should justify why he hasn't ordered one because one of his deputies was involved along with McColl Police.
Imagine being in you bathroom getting ready for bed when your door is kicked in and police invade your home. You try to tell them there is no warrant on you and they advise you that you have a family court bench warrant. You get tasered , you get beaten and then taken to the hospital . You are released because it is found that the warrant was not any good in the first place, it was a clerical error. Then you are asked to keep quiet. Obviously, this isn't being kept quiet and don't be suprised if you see lawsuit number 4. The citizens of this county want to know why SLED has not been called in to investigate this brutal beating ? Same reason Clio hasnt been ?
The Deputy involved is no stranger to lawsuits
, or investigations for that matter. Who is protecting him and why ? Who is protecting McColl officers? This mentality of I can do what I want because I have a badge needs to GO!
nosey

Bennettsville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

flipflop69 wrote:
I agree with john 86. It's all about the drug busts. The ones that get busted, throw someone else under the bus so their jail time is less. It's INSANE! The ones buying the drugs get more jail time than the one's selling. I think the dealers should go to jail for a long, long time and the ones on drugs and buying them should be sent to rehab. If the state is going to spend money on them anyway in jail, pay for them to get help. When they get out, they're only going to go right back and buy it from the dealer again. I know of a street that is HOT in McColl. You can go to this one guy and buy crack all day every single day. He's been busted 3 times already. Gets out every single time. He's a snitch. He tells on other's (buyers and sellers)and he's right back on the street.
How do you know the Steet is HOT are one of his buyers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marlboro County Discussions

Search the Marlboro County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Two teens dead after head-on collision in Marlb... May '14 Makayla 2
3 arrested, 1 at large for Marlboro County crimes Mar '14 is my business 2
Wanted Horry Co. fugitive arrested in Marlboro Co. (Sep '11) Mar '14 Brandy 11
K-9 Officer laid to rest after dying from being... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Former Resident 3
Teen on trial for rape, robbery and burglary (Jul '13) Jul '13 real 2
Douglas onhouse arrestin murder case (Nov '11) Jun '13 Adam 4
Manhunt for burglary suspect in Marlboro County (Apr '13) Apr '13 lol 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••