Clio Town Council votes for towna s f...

Clio Town Council votes for towna s first ever 24-hour police protection

There are 2 comments on the WBTW story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Clio Town Council votes for towna s first ever 24-hour police protection. In it, WBTW reports that:

Clio Town Council voted late Thursday night to bring 24-hour police protection to the town for the first time in its history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBTW.

Willneverbeback

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2009
Considering this scum of a town is nothing more than a speedtrap from hell, it's no wonder you are stuck in the 1800's and will never be nothing more than a town of ignorant poor blacks. Intelligent affluent people will do nothing more than avoid you at all costs and you are destined to eventually dry up and die. And it can't come too soon.
BJB

Florence, SC

#2 Jul 28, 2009
You will not be missed! I am white and have black friends who are not ignorant. Apparently you are white and ignorant. When you see a sign that reads 45 mph, intelligent people slow down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marlboro County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 arrested, 1 at large for Marlboro County crimes (Mar '14) Aug '14 Bonnie Wheeler 3
News Two teens dead after head-on collision in Marlb... (Mar '14) May '14 Makayla 2
News Wanted Horry Co. fugitive arrested in Marlboro Co. (Sep '11) Mar '14 Brandy 11
News K-9 Officer laid to rest after dying from being... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Former Resident 3
News Teen on trial for rape, robbery and burglary (Jul '13) Jul '13 real 2
News Douglas onhouse arrestin murder case (Nov '11) Jun '13 Adam 4
News Manhunt for burglary suspect in Marlboro County (Apr '13) Apr '13 lol 1
More from around the web