Proposed routes for I-73 unveiled

Proposed routes for I-73 unveiled

There are 5 comments on the Florence Morning News story from Sep 7, 2006, titled Proposed routes for I-73 unveiled. In it, Florence Morning News reports that:

Residents in Marlboro County got to see the first list of potential corridors for Interstate 73 on Thursday as the public comment portion of route selection for the northern section of the interstate began.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florence Morning News.

james edens

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2006
THE ONLY THING THE INTERSTATE WILL DO IS GET PEOPLE THROUGH MARLBORO CO. FASTER THEY SHOULD APPRECIATE THAT.
Matt

Charleston, SC

#2 Oct 8, 2006
I actuallu feel it may do my hometown some good.
Dufus

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2006
yeah,right.the only "good"i-73 will do marlboro county will be for the land speculators along whatever route they choose.anyone who thiks this thing is legit and isn't gonna line the pockets of dougie,dickie,and jackie among many others needs to check into bull street for some electro shock therapy
Fred sc

AOL

#4 Oct 17, 2006
I-73 will probably benifit the counties it will pass thru, these are extremely poor counties they need any help!
Jiggy

Romulus, MI

#5 Oct 19, 2006
Dufus wrote:
yeah,right.the only "good"i-73 will do marlboro county will be for the land speculators along whatever route they choose.anyone who thiks this thing is legit and isn't gonna line the pockets of dougie,dickie,and jackie among many others needs to check into bull street for some electro shock therapy
Dufus you make me laugh.

Reckon any of the names on this list will see some coin?

http://www.ewg.org/farm/top_recips.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marlboro County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 arrested, 1 at large for Marlboro County crimes (Mar '14) Aug '14 Bonnie Wheeler 3
News Two teens dead after head-on collision in Marlb... (Mar '14) May '14 Makayla 2
News Wanted Horry Co. fugitive arrested in Marlboro Co. (Sep '11) Mar '14 Brandy 11
News K-9 Officer laid to rest after dying from being... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Former Resident 3
News Teen on trial for rape, robbery and burglary (Jul '13) Jul '13 real 2
News Douglas onhouse arrestin murder case (Nov '11) Jun '13 Adam 4
News Manhunt for burglary suspect in Marlboro County (Apr '13) Apr '13 lol 1
More from around the web