Mannington Man Arrested On Child Abus...

Mannington Man Arrested On Child Abuse Charges

There are 5 comments on the WDTV Bridgeport story from Jul 14, 2010, titled Mannington Man Arrested On Child Abuse Charges. In it, WDTV Bridgeport reports that:

In Marion County, a man is arrested after he allegedly made his son eat cat feces, then duck taped him and put him in a dryer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTV Bridgeport.

Shinnston, WV

#1 Jul 15, 2010
to let you all know that its not his son .... someone like that doesn't need kids..
caring parent

United States

#2 Jul 16, 2010
who ever the child was did not deserve that kind of treatment and this guy needs PUT AWAY for a very long time and he needs duct taped to a chair and be fed cat fesus just like he did to that little child you could not defend himself. Second off the police have discovered this is not his for case of child abuse so something is really wrong with this guy and he should be put away for a very long time.

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2010
well it was jj jones if anyone dont kno him its vickey hayes's sone timmy jones's borther they r all skanky ... look at em

Fairmont, WV

#4 Jul 22, 2010
What a b*st*rd. Lock him up and throw away the key if he is found guilty.

Fairmont, WV

#5 Aug 1, 2010
the boy was James Jones aka JJ and i think they should put him under the jail but i keep seeing him walking the streets makes me so mad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fairmont police investigate armed robbery; susp... Oct '15 Rebolt 3
News New public shooting range opening in West Virginia (Nov '13) Oct '15 Liberal 12
News Three Arrested in Mannington Break-In (Jan '09) May '15 brrrapp 20
News Monongah men charged following series of break-ins (Oct '09) Apr '15 salmon run 19
News Industrial Home for Youth (Jun '10) Nov '14 Disturbed Darkness 69
News U.S. Marshals arrest Marion County man for fail... (Nov '14) Nov '14 and 6
News Manchin's brother files civil lawsuit (Aug '14) Aug '14 Joe smith 1
More from around the web