New Holding Cell in Marion County

Aug 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WDTV Bridgeport

The old jail in Fairmont is being renovated with new beds, ceilings, and plumbing to be used to be used to hold more inmates that are waiting on arraignment.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
rat

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

Yes can't wait to try em out
What

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Yeah, only if they were arrested by the Sheriff's Department. God forbid they hold anyone arrested by the State Police or City.
Get Real

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

Judged:

I don't know why they needed a new holding cell,there all out two shoot two kill
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

Judged:

Don't we have enough teenagers in Marion County trying to drive while holding cells?
Well

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Get Real wrote:
I don't know why they needed a new holding cell,there all out two shoot two kill
You sure wouldn't want to shoot to (not two) wound dumb ass!!!
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text> You sure wouldn't want to shoot to (not two) wound dumb ass!!!
why wouldnt u??? I mean thier job is to protect& serve.......why wouldnt they just shoot to disable someone? I didnt think it was their job to kill people! And of course they want more cells---they wouldnt really have jobs if they werent arresting people- so basically they want people to do bad thiings....just saying
read

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

What wrote:
Yeah, only if they were arrested by the Sheriff's Department. God forbid they hold anyone arrested by the State Police or City.
"When our agency, or another agency here in the county makes an arrest after they are arraigned or they have a commitment to go to regional jail, we will hold them and then do a transport sometime during that day,"

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Judged:

City police could arrest someone once in awhile
Douche Bag

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

That is where they should put the telephone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••