Drug Task Force Finds Indoor Pot Grow in Marion County

Feb 15, 2008 Full story: WBOY-TV 38

Authorities in Marion County say they have discovered a "very sophisticated, indoor Marijuana growing operation". The Three Rivers Drug Task force has arrested Leigh Daniel Kisamore, 25 of Mannington. via WBOY-TV

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tammy

Levelland, TX

#21 Nov 7, 2008
And just because I said that I dont see anything wrong with smokin does NOT mean that I promote it! I just think that it is the leaser evil when compared to nicotine, alchohol, cocaine, heroine, etc.
VrgnTic

United States

#22 Dec 5, 2008
Drugs that harm or do stupid things to your body did not come from a heavenly source because Jesus of the Holy Ghost to be Ye perfect for I am perfect, be ye Holy, for I am Holy and there is no other way into Heaven except through Jesus Christ. No SIN will ever enter in. We are bought with a price and we are not our own. Chose this day who you will serve. Jesus or Satan, heaven or hell. He is coming soon, are ;you ready?
from your bible thumper

United States

#23 Jan 8, 2009
Is pot really that bad? I've never seen a stoned person get violent, drive too fast, or cause harm to people or property. I have seen drunk people do all of the abovei know someone that use to smoke weed and now he has kidney failure.because if the toxins in the weed, can and do destroy your kidneys. and so does drinking and anything thats not good for you. suicide rate is high do to weed and any other drugs.
from your bible thumper

United States

#24 Jan 8, 2009
sorry about last comment. was trying to post it and got the original in with it. To many of our children husbands wives members of our community. are trying weed, cocaine, heroin, are using alot of our children are underage drinkers, pot smokers. what happens next?. sUICIDE IS IN A ALL TIME HIGH.. Still don't think weed is harmful?.
Citizen

United States

#25 Jan 14, 2009
ganja wrote:
Marijuana is God's gift to mankind. It does no harm. The cop's should be arresting the wife beater's and corrupt politician's than picking on someone doing god's work
Well we know you like it. Did you ever think that, that's why we have wife beaters and corrupt politicians because they can't get their drugs.
Citizen

United States

#26 Jan 14, 2009
Carol wrote:
Gee do the Mannington Police Dept. know how to do anything anymore. Wise up Mannington, cops can get payoffs too if it applies to drugs or anything else in this town. Drugs are everywhere not just in Mannington. The police more then likely know who the sellers and buyers are, but sometimes I believe they look the other way. Iam all for wife beater's etc. to get what they have coming to them. I was once on that side of the fence. Guess its time we stop putting the blame on others and see what we can do ourselves to make Mannington a better place for all. Like make a stand at town meetings etc...Go to the Mayor and make a case other then on here.
If you go to the city meeting and start talking about drugs and start giving names, what do you think would happen? Do you think for one minute that it would help? Or do you think you would be getting stopped for everything under the sun and have to look over your shoulder everyday. If anything is to be done about drugs...we will have to get outside help. Unless our mayor and police can prove themselves and start doing something about what they hear. I'm sure they know a lot of who's and where's. DO SOMETHING...Don't be afraid. If you are, you're in the wrong profession. Make Mannington residents proud to be a citizen.

“Ma0 BaMa THE GREAT DECEIVER”

Since: Mar 08

somewhere i BELONG

#27 Jan 14, 2009
i dont know anyone who woke up next to some nasty broad from smoking too much weed.

know a few who have from drinking too much booze.

alcohol is 100 times worse than smoking weed.

“Ma0 BaMa THE GREAT DECEIVER”

Since: Mar 08

somewhere i BELONG

#28 Jan 14, 2009
Hemp can be used to make paper more durable and more environmentally-friendly than paper made from wood. The switch to hemp-based paper could reduce deforestation considerably. Hemp paper doesn't require toxic bleaching chemicals and lasts hundreds of years longer than paper made from trees. An acre of hemp will produce at least as much paper as an acre of trees, with far less adverse effects to the environment.

the legalization and heavy taxation marijuana could save this country from complete financial devistation. why remain in this financial nightmare when the answer is right in front of our faces.
The Rev Mary Jane

Clarksburg, WV

#29 Jan 16, 2009
Can I get an AMEN!!!
leo

Charleston, WV

#30 Jan 17, 2009
tammy wrote:
Personally I see nothing wrong with smokin' a little weed, but I think that it rather asinine to use the excuse that since it is a plant that it is God's gift to us. Not all plants are safe for conumption.
WELL ASK SOME OF MY CLIENTS WHERE I WORK IF IT AIN'T HARMFUL,THEY USUALLY SAY THAT IS WHAT THEY STARED WITH AS I GIVE THEM THEIR METHADONE!@
The Rev Mary Jane

Clarksburg, WV

#31 Jan 23, 2009
Leo,
Do you ask them if they smoked a cigerette first. Or drank a beer before jumping on the crack wagon. I get really tired of people calling pot a "gateway" drug and conviently forgetting about the legal "killers" our government allows to be sold to fund the methadone clinics!

“this is what i think”

Since: Jan 09

mannington

#32 Jan 28, 2009
well maybe its time to stand up!!,instead of saying I cant do nothing abou t it so what?.I see to many kids look for a way out. Maybe a community center in mannington for the teens to go to would be a benifactor instead of a problem. Maybe if we all worked together instead against each other we might get somewhere.Thats just an idea,....
Mannington girl 1972

Pittsburgh, PA

#33 Jan 30, 2009
Concerned wrote:
Mannington is nothing but DRUGS!!!!!!! Even the "church going" people (hipocrits that they are) sell and smoke dope! Going to church does not make you a good person or someone who doesn't do wrong. I am not here to "bash" anyone, but this whole town is whacked!! And it's only getting worse. They even use their food stamps to buy drugs...Imagine that!!
I just dont understand unless you are not from Mannington. Born, raised there and graduated in 1972. As far as I am concerned, why is it always Mannington, Mannington, Mannington, that has the hoes, drugs, and anything else negative you want to bring up.
Let me tell ya all. Get out of Mannington and you will see it is Nationwide - i guess if it was just Mannington that we wouldnt be so called hicks would we. Think about it.
Drugs are everywhere and probably worse in other places. Give Mannington a break and go to another city and start trashing them.
Mannington girl 1972

Pittsburgh, PA

#34 Jan 30, 2009
realistic wrote:
Is pot really that bad? I've never seen a stoned person get violent, drive too fast, or cause harm to people or property. I have seen drunk people do all of the above.
Well I am with you all the way. As far as pot Marijuana - there is no harm to you - and you never hear of a person on marijuana wrecking and causing death to another - nope just booze - and what about cigarettes - killing us everyday. But yet they keep allowing both on the market to destroy marriages, relationships and our health.

The only reason it is not legalized is they dont know how to tax it - much rather see someone drive smoking pot then drive under the influence of marijuana.

Wouldnt you agree.
mestup

Fairmont, WV

#35 Jan 30, 2009
alchahol kills 200,000 people a year, tobacco kills 250,000 people a year, smoking pot 0 Do the math.
lady with concerns

AOL

#36 Apr 10, 2009
sawdog that is a good point a very good point
Citizen

United States

#37 Apr 10, 2009
Mannington girl 1972 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just dont understand unless you are not from Mannington. Born, raised there and graduated in 1972. As far as I am concerned, why is it always Mannington, Mannington, Mannington, that has the hoes, drugs, and anything else negative you want to bring up.
Let me tell ya all. Get out of Mannington and you will see it is Nationwide - i guess if it was just Mannington that we wouldnt be so called hicks would we. Think about it.
Drugs are everywhere and probably worse in other places. Give Mannington a break and go to another city and start trashing them.
We all know it is nationwide, but we are talking about what can be done in our little town. This is where we live and bring our children up. Who wants to worry about our kids getting weed,alcohol, or any of the other drugs going through our schools. Where do you think this is coming from? There are drug dealers here and it's not just weed. It's HYDRO's more than anything else. The law needs to do something about hydro's being handed out so readily by our doctors. Older people even get them for pain and give them to someone to sell for them. Now that's messed up. People are taking food out of their kids mouths for the money to get these drugs....they're not free you know. These kids are growing up with parents who do drugs and learning, that is the way of life. Something needs to be done, but who is going to do it? I think the law is afraid to do anything and some of them just don't want to get messed up in it. I guess they think, it's better to look the other way. There are some citizens who are welling to say something, but who is going to listen and act upon it. Why should we get envolved? Because, IT IS OUR TOWN AND OUR FAMILIES, that are getting hurt by drugs.....be it alcohol, weed, hydros, or any other drug. I say PRAY TO GOD for our town and it's people.
Dreamy Blues

AOL

#38 Apr 11, 2009
realistic wrote:
Is pot really that bad? I've never seen a stoned person get violent, drive too fast, or cause harm to people or property. I have seen drunk people do all of the above.
I really have to agree with this statement, I cant count the number of times Ive had to put up with stupid drunks and people high on God knows what creating havok and running amuck, but let them hit a bong a few times and they mellow right out haha disagree if you like but Ive seen it firsthand, more than once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monongah men charged following series of break-ins (Oct '09) Sep 27 I dont 13
Manchin's brother files civil lawsuit Aug '14 Joe smith 1
Industrial Home for Youth (Jun '10) Jul '14 Disturbed Darkness 67
New public shooting range opening in West Virginia (Nov '13) Jul '14 Common sense 6
Ex-coach charged with molesting 2 more W.Va. boys (Feb '13) May '14 Hummmm 21
W.Va. man gets hundreds of years for sex crimes (Nov '13) Nov '13 lil tutu 1
Bleachers sought for Mannington building (Aug '10) Oct '13 Jane 11

Marion County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE