Families mourn the loss of two teens

Families mourn the loss of two teens

There are 3 comments on the WPDE TV story from Apr 2, 2007, titled Families mourn the loss of two teens. In it, WPDE TV reports that:

“I just hate that this happened”

Gregory Brantley, 19, and Alex James Sanders, 18, were killed in a car accident on Grady Road in the Rains Community of Marion County. via WPDE TV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPDE TV.

sharaybia Jones

Timmonsville, SC

#1 Apr 3, 2007
i am sorry for the lost of greg and alex much love go out to the family. r.i.p. you'll never be forgotten and will always be in our hearts.
patsy akins

Stuart, FL

#2 May 18, 2007
i am so sorry for the lost of those two young men,god bless the families
from pahokee fl
family

Florence, SC

#3 Dec 28, 2009
I will always remember Alex and Greg may God blessthe family. You would think kids would take things like this in consideration but its just like another story to them. may god bless them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nichols mayor: Matthew flooding has been 'humbl... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Radzavicz 1
News Former Ocean City resident found murdered in SC... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Donna 4
News Fatal accident shuts down 3rd Avenue South (May '12) May '12 NIGHTSHIFT 7
News Three arrested in beating of Mullins man (May '12) May '12 mullins 22 1
News Extended jobless benefits to be slashed in SC (Mar '12) Mar '12 Drunk Drivers 2
News Bond denied for Mullins murder-for-hire suspect (May '10) May '10 unbelievable 1
News Report nixes alcohol in DUI arrest of Myrtle Be... (Sep '09) Oct '09 localres 3
More from around the web