Sisters Of Murdered Marion Co. Deputy...

Sisters Of Murdered Marion Co. Deputy Warn Of Fake Fund In Brother's Name

There are 5 comments on the KLEX TV story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Sisters Of Murdered Marion Co. Deputy Warn Of Fake Fund In Brother's Name. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

Earlier this November, Marion County Deputy Anthony Rakes was shot and killed while on duty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

Question

Murphy, NC

#1 Nov 29, 2012
want raikes married to a woman with two children....
Question

Murphy, NC

#2 Nov 29, 2012
wasnt raikes married to a woman with two children....
one of many

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2012
hey you need to just stay off here with this if there is a problem then go to the sherriffs office and talk dont disgrace yourself on here.and if your not family like one of his sisters then why does it matter to you.stay out of other peoples stuff.times are hard enough for this family

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 30, 2012
it's a shame that during a loss and a tragedy like this, that human garbage will take advantage of others compassion.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 30, 2012
I pray that Officer Raikes' family can find peace. From what I heard, he was a kind, compassionate man who was willing to help others. This senseless tragedy should never have happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Cross Music Thread Jun '16 Musikologist 1
maria byrd who used to work at toyotomi? Mar '16 odenstar 1
baker hollow rd. cemetary spooky? (Sep '08) Feb '16 philnorris33 27
Jessica Wallace (Nov '09) Jan '16 TheMaple 3
Theift at the kangaroo in South Pittsburg Tenne... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Jackie 1
looking for FAITH MUDD (Feb '10) Dec '15 Zzz 4
randy hill (Jan '14) Nov '15 Up the hill 2
More from around the web