Investigator has connections in county

Jan 29, 2011 Full story: Hillsboro Star-Journal

Newly hired Marion County sheriff's department investigator Wilma Mueller has been interested in the law and investigations since her youth when she read "Nancy Drew" books and later true-crime books.

Full Story
Marion Citizen

Wichita, KS

#1 Jan 29, 2011
Wow we hire someone who had questionable ethics as a Social Worker, nothing surprises me in Marion County. She will fit right in, and it will be interesting to see how long the County lets her commute from Halstead.

Since: Jan 07

Wichita, KS

#2 Feb 26, 2012
Marion Citizen wrote:
Wow we hire someone who had questionable ethics as a Social Worker, nothing surprises me in Marion County. She will fit right in, and it will be interesting to see how long the County lets her commute from Halstead.
I'm sure she is still driving back and forth on the County bill. You should listen to her on the radio, doesn't have a brain cell in her head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatal accident on U.S. Route 50 in Marion County (Apr '11) Apr '11 Mary Hardeman 1
County recycling director: Commit or get out (Feb '10) Oct '10 DHP_OPS 2
please help me...need information on how to ge... (Sep '08) Sep '08 patri 1
Teen Dies After Seat Belt Breaks (May '08) May '08 Novie 1
Do county critics have a better idea? (Nov '07) Nov '07 Don Ratzlaff 1

Marion County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE