Investigator has connections in county

Investigator has connections in county

There are 3 comments on the Hillsboro Star-Journal story from Jan 29, 2011, titled Investigator has connections in county. In it, Hillsboro Star-Journal reports that:

Newly hired Marion County sheriff's department investigator Wilma Mueller has been interested in the law and investigations since her youth when she read "Nancy Drew" books and later true-crime books.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hillsboro Star-Journal.

Marion Citizen

Severy, KS

#1 Jan 29, 2011
Wow we hire someone who had questionable ethics as a Social Worker, nothing surprises me in Marion County. She will fit right in, and it will be interesting to see how long the County lets her commute from Halstead.

Since: Jan 07

Wichita, KS

#2 Feb 26, 2012
Marion Citizen wrote:
Wow we hire someone who had questionable ethics as a Social Worker, nothing surprises me in Marion County. She will fit right in, and it will be interesting to see how long the County lets her commute from Halstead.
I'm sure she is still driving back and forth on the County bill. You should listen to her on the radio, doesn't have a brain cell in her head.
go get another job

Dothan, AL

#3 Nov 1, 2016
full investigation needed for trump is a hot headed man to have usa secrets in my own opinion trump has talk about putinand trump has said he like putin, ok people in washington says russia has hack into our usa stuff and now russia is sending e mails trying to help trump win the election, trump could be the next president of the united states we all know trump is to close to putin to be president, and trump will not show his taxes what is trump trying to hide, maybe hes closer to putin than maybe anyone sees , we could go back to the 1960 years when russia put nuclear warheads in cuba putin has always tried to get usa secrets in my opinion. well back then we saw many ships and wire on the beaches and may more troops came down to the florida keys russia has never gave up trying to help trump win the election in my own opinion. we dont even know what trump buys are sales to russia. we saw at the start of this election a man paul, was trump manger well not long paul was gone, what was paul up to washington i think he was helping trump then, i dont know if hes in the states or went back to russian places to watch the election and maybe send e mails by hacking into usa stuff, in my own opinion trump is to close to russian people for trump be our next president. what should be done is a full investigating on donald trump be done now, hes been all over the world and he could be putins bait to this election in my own opinion. i do not trust trump as president, and if thats not enough look at trump the way he talks about our woman in our country, and then not long ago trump was on a bus, you can go to youtube and hear how trump talks about how to treat woman, he tells billy bush stuff in the bus then trump says he needs tic tac and says, if your famous you can get away with anything , this is most of the viedo but a girl was with i guess trump, the words is the best i can think of its been a few weeks back ,and if anyone would like to hear trump word for world go to youtube and listen to trump we do not need a man like this as our president in my own opinion. i think trump got lots more no one has found yet but hes a gross of a man for a president in my mind he might turn the white house into a hooker house in my words as trump gets away with many things i just wonder whos side is he own. washington do your job look at trump real good before he is sworn in as the next president. if he was to win, we americans would all fell bad if trump is maybe putins main or bait man in the united states of america

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatal accident on U.S. Route 50 in Marion County (Apr '11) Apr '11 Mary Hardeman 1
News County recycling director: Commit or get out (Feb '10) Oct '10 DHP_OPS 2
please help me...need information on how to ge... (Sep '08) Sep '08 patri 1
News Teen Dies After Seat Belt Breaks (May '08) May '08 Novie 1
News Do county critics have a better idea? (Nov '07) Nov '07 Don Ratzlaff 1
More from around the web