Prostitutes accuse officer of sexual ...

Prostitutes accuse officer of sexual attacks in court building

There are 40 comments on the FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis story from Dec 1, 2010, titled Prostitutes accuse officer of sexual attacks in court building. In it, FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis reports that:

An Indianapolis Community Court crew leader now has a court date of his own. Scott Downin, 32, was arrested November 23rd after being accused of intimidating defendants who were court ordered to perform community service.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX59.com WXIN-TV Indianapolis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yup

Freetown, IN

#21 Dec 4, 2010
Mae21981 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love u hifibry.. Amen to the post..
Birds of a feather...
Wah Wah Wah

Freetown, IN

#22 Dec 4, 2010
Geez! If his defenders don't like what's being said here,it's obvious they have not taken a look at other forums! This is tame compared to some others.
ex co worker

Noblesville, IN

#23 Mar 15, 2011
I know Scott as well. Used to work with him at the MCJ. He is a sweet and stand up guy but I think he is guilty. I am a female and everytme I worked with him he was grabbing my ass, pushing me into walls, trying to kiss on me every second he got. Once he was watching the cameras and had me run something up to him. When he opened the door there he was, dick and all! Asking me to suck him off. Sadly....I believe hes guilty, he wanted sex 24/7 and didnt care who it came from! And he said he gf would NEVER know. I feel so bad for Liam (his son).
paul

Marysville, OH

#24 Mar 15, 2011
ex co worker wrote:
I know Scott as well. Used to work with him at the MCJ. He is a sweet and stand up guy but I think he is guilty. I am a female and everytme I worked with him he was grabbing my ass, pushing me into walls, trying to kiss on me every second he got. Once he was watching the cameras and had me run something up to him. When he opened the door there he was, dick and all! Asking me to suck him off. Sadly....I believe hes guilty, he wanted sex 24/7 and didnt care who it came from! And he said he gf would NEVER know. I feel so bad for Liam (his son).
Sounds like what Jack Cottey use to do, but the girls had to give in as he was the boss hog.

Did Cottey hire this pervert?
ex coworker

Noblesville, IN

#25 Mar 23, 2011
I am not sure who hired him. He was already there when I got hired on. Most of the co's working were just like him. Its just sickening!

Does anyone know if hes off house arrest and what is going on with this case?
soulkaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Mar 28, 2011
look how many cops across this country have been killed and mostly most have been white cops killed by black thug gangsters talk about hate crimes against whitey, mayeb its because obama said well you know hispanic and blacks are profiled by white cops after his drunken buddy professor gates was arrested for disorderly conduct haha obama from day one has made everything a race issue it's a plan from obama and his racist attorney general to go after white cops and make hate crimes stick against whitey but never blackie whose the real racist now
who does the most crime to their percentage of population blacks still do and fill up our jails and prisons alogn with hispanics i have real fbi facts and statistics deal with that black community then whine more about white cops
soulkaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Mar 28, 2011
yeah so called ex co-worker you say this now was that after you got promoted for getting on knee's for other cops lol what a laugh you are even saying this cop is guilty on you're lame allegations please lol you sound disgruntled funny you wait til so called alleged sex happened to bring this up now lol is this monica lewsinski lol
sosorry

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Apr 1, 2011
amazing how quick people are to respond when they have no evidence but word of mouth. it is sheer nonsense that this was even brought before the courts since none of it can or has been proven. the cop was hurting for evidence and he went fishing for anything he could find. the funniest is the judge in his pocket.....give me a break the judge had only been in that court for three weeks at the most. people are so quick to judge by what our great media reports......half truths and anything sensational to get the ratings.
Really

Crown Point, IN

#30 Apr 6, 2011
Mae21981 wrote:
You should be ashamed of yourselves for judging when you have no inclination of who he is and what he stands for. He is the most respectful, honest, stand up guy I know. He's a wonderful dad, son, brother, and most of all FRIEND! and to who said Satan for hollowed his choice would probaly be superman!
Open your eyes. The accused are not hand picked. They were accused for a reason.
lookingforinfo

Dallas, TX

#31 May 17, 2011
I've been following this case from the start and looking into some of the statements made in this forum. I have to say that some of you could be right, however nothing have been proven at all. Nothing regarding this case or any of your claims, so its getting harder to prove that he's guilty.
Mack

Indianapolis, IN

#32 May 23, 2011
Ditto
ex coworker

Noblesville, IN

#33 Jun 25, 2011
HA a promotion?! No, I had to quit because I couldnt take working there anymore. He wasnt the only pervert, I could list plenty more names. It is sad if he guilty. It seems like if you are in the government or law enforcement you get by with a lot more than regular citizens do.
ex coworker

Noblesville, IN

#35 Jun 26, 2011
you know kaptoz you may have a point there. these are whores we are talking about. he couldve made a comment to one and she decided to make him loose his job. you know how it is, one accuses someone of doing something and the rest feel left out so they decide to say oh yeah he did that to me as well. ugh! they are dishonest and who knows what kind of withdraws they are probably going through.
now if you said he was accused of doing this to co workers than id believe it. but now the more i think about it, the more i tend to not believe the whores. even though he is very addicted to sex. he used to follow a little blonde around all of the time, who knows what happened there.

has anyone asked him? whats going on with this case?
lookingforinfo

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Jul 1, 2011
I've been doing some more digging around and I came up with some VERY interesting things!...would you like to hear about them?.... Of course you do.
It seems there was a supervisor at the jail who was arrested for very similar crimes. However he admitted to committing those crimes, and after being arrested he was released WITH. OUT PAYING A BOND!! No house arrest, no gps? I am now believing that this guy is really getting screwed over by the media, co-workers, friends, courts you name it. On one hand we have a guy who ADMITS TO IT!! and got out of jail free and stayed that way?...why? On the other we have a guy who has stayed by a story that no one has even heard yet?? And he's been on house arrest and gps!! Something is not right here! We may believe whatever we want and pass our own opinion but, I think it's time we look at this with a fresh pair of eyes to see what's really going on! I myself have been searching around trying to find something that would make me believe otherwise, I'm just NOT coming up with anything that supports these allegations! Except for hear say.
lookingforinfo

Indianapolis, IN

#38 Jul 1, 2011
sosorry wrote:
amazing how quick people are to respond when they have no evidence but word of mouth. it is sheer nonsense that this was even brought before the courts since none of it can or has been proven. the cop was hurting for evidence and he went fishing for anything he could find. the funniest is the judge in his pocket.....give me a break the judge had only been in that court for three weeks at the most. people are so quick to judge by what our
great media reports......half truths and anything sensational to get the ratings.
I have to agree with you. I've spoken to several people about the "judge in his pocket" and they have said that though the judges time there, the two had spoken to each other maybe five times. It seems to me that it would take a lot more than that to get a judge in your pocket!
ex co worker

Noblesville, IN

#39 Jul 6, 2011
I agree with you again! I do think he is getting the bad end of the stick. So many people walk away with less or no punishment at all. Yet, he gets put on house arrest. Ive known far worse criminals that get away with SOOOO much more and dont have to be on house arrest! Although I know he was a perve I dont think he deserves to be on house arrest. He didnt rape or hurt anyone. It is all hear say! Ill do some digging, because although he has a strong sex drive, what man doesnt?!?! I still dont think he needs to suffer.
looking for

Noblesville, IN

#40 Jul 11, 2011
This is a long shot...but does anyone have an email address for Scott? I havent talked to him in a long time and dont have his number anymore but would like to speak with him. Not even about this! Its something else. I think we ended things on a bad note and its eatting me alive!
looking for

Noblesville, IN

#41 Jul 11, 2011
I know this is a long shot but does anyone have an email address for Scott? I dont have his number anymore and the email that I have isnt working. I just want to talk to him. Not even about this! As crazy as that sounds. We ended things on a bad note and its eatting me alive!
lookingforinfo

Dallas, TX

#42 Jul 12, 2011
looking for wrote:
I know this is a long shot but does anyone have an email address for Scott? I dont have his number anymore and the email that I have isnt working. I just want to talk to him. Not even about this! As crazy as that sounds. We ended things on a bad note and its eatting me alive!
I have one I found on twitter but I'm not sure of it works, [email protected] hope that helps you.
looking for

Noblesville, IN

#43 Jul 14, 2011
thanks so much lookingforinfo...ill let you know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana Republicans weigh support for marriage ... Jun 10 cpeter1313 1
News He sold a $40 printer. Then he was sued for $30K Jun 6 staytuned 1
News Fatal police shooting video won't be released d... Apr '16 Easy Fella 2
News Murder Suspect Denies Involvement (Sep '11) Dec '15 46203EastSt 16
News Woman shot dead during street robbery in Indian... (Jun '15) Dec '15 Tired of Gangsters 7
News Greenwood High School coach resigns, accused ofa (Mar '14) Nov '15 chump buster 26
News Police: Toddler hospitalized for severe injurie... (Oct '15) Oct '15 The Truth Sayer 2
More from around the web