Two injured on motorcycle sue Indy over police crash

Oct 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Indianapolis Business News

Two people who were seriously injured when an intoxicated Indianapolis police officer collided with their stopped motorcycle are seeking unspecified damages from the officer, the police department and the city in at least the third civil suit over the case, including two in the past week.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Parry

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

Good. For. Them. I hope they win every penny! They deserve it!
ima hoosier

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

i am glad that they are doing this. since ballard wants to keep the cover uppers on his team, let the admin pay , and take this money out of the paychecks of those who cover up. then the ratting out and gnashing of teeth would start.how is mr straub or strep or whatever his name is?
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Judged:

I agree with the both of you. For a guy that wanted the department under mayoral leadership,Mayor McCheese has shown himself to be nothing shy of an impotent buffoon.
Ballard Hates Bikers

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

I think they should sue Ballard personally. It would be a way to take some of the graft Ballard has collected over the past four years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••