OmniSource files suit against Prosecu...

OmniSource files suit against Prosecutor Brizzi

There are 3 comments on the Indianapolis Star story from Oct 16, 2010, titled OmniSource files suit against Prosecutor Brizzi. In it, Indianapolis Star reports that:

Recycling company OmniSource is asking a judge to force Marion County Prosecutor Carl Brizzi to return more than $277,000 authorities seized two years ago as part of a probe into allegations that the company knowingly bought stolen metal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indianapolis Star.

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2010
What do I think? I think people are afraid to talk. In the old days a story like this would generate 100-200 morning comments. But nobody in this town wants to square off against Greg Garrison on a big deal like this out of fear. He wields a mighty platform over there at WIBC. 3 hours a day. And like Rush, he's relentless on his favorite topics, and enemies. This story has everything. E-mails are flying. Everybody's going to be talking about this at cocktail parties and fundraisers. But don't expect anybody who really knows anything to weigh in on the record. Except Mr. Garrison, of course, who I expect will dissect it Monday. Mr. Brizzi has quite a history of declaring his innocence on air. I wonder who the Judge will be?
just me

Evanston, IL

#2 Nov 5, 2010
perhaps it will be venued to the court of judge hughes......
lets talk

United States

#4 May 1, 2011
I wouldnt trust SDI, they are a sly customer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indianapolis mother claims RFRA defense in chil... Sep '16 ima hoosier 3
News Indiana continues to lead US in pharmacy robberies Jul '16 Curious 1
News Indiana Republicans weigh support for marriage ... Jun '16 cpeter1313 1
News He sold a $40 printer. Then he was sued for $30K Jun '16 staytuned 1
News Fatal police shooting video won't be released d... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Easy Fella 2
News Murder Suspect Denies Involvement (Sep '11) Dec '15 46203EastSt 16
News Woman shot dead during street robbery in Indian... (Jun '15) Dec '15 Tired of Gangsters 7
More from around the web