Indiana judge approves grocery aid di...

Indiana judge approves grocery aid dispute settlement

There are 3 comments on the Journal & Courier story from Sep 1, 2011, titled Indiana judge approves grocery aid dispute settlement. In it, Journal & Courier reports that:

A judge has approved a settlement in a lawsuit over a state grocery benefit that was formerly paid to hundreds of developmentally disabled Indiana residents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal & Courier.

Person

Carmel, IN

#1 Sep 1, 2011
Sounds like a good judge. I enjoy reading about Leaders in Indianapolis doing the right thing. What is the name of the judge? Anybody know? I wish more Leaders in Indiana would follow the judge's example, and stand up for people. GREAT JOB JUDGE.
The True Kaptoz

Fishers, IN

#2 Sep 1, 2011
Do you know how many can fake a disability, I wouldn't be cheering this judge so much. I see it everyday, People pretending to be disabled , So they can receive a check, food stamps , and other benefits. Many just claim they can't work anymore to to messing themselves up with years of drug abuse.So be careful when you jump for joy over a judgement.
Person

Carmel, IN

#3 Sep 1, 2011
The True Kaptoz wrote:
Do you know how many can fake a disability, I wouldn't be cheering this judge so much. I see it everyday, People pretending to be disabled , So they can receive a check, food stamps , and other benefits. Many just claim they can't work anymore to to messing themselves up with years of drug abuse.So be careful when you jump for joy over a judgement.
The man was autistic. You cannot fake that. Sometimes good things happen to good people.This was the case. I do not understand the negative attitude. The judge did good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder Suspect Denies Involvement (Sep '11) Dec '15 46203EastSt 16
News Woman shot dead during street robbery in Indian... (Jun '15) Dec '15 Tired of Gangsters 7
News Greenwood High School coach resigns, accused ofa (Mar '14) Nov '15 chump buster 26
News Police: Toddler hospitalized for severe injurie... Oct '15 The Truth Sayer 2
News What you need to know ahead of the 2015 election Oct '15 The Truth Sayer 1
News What will next Indy mayor do with charter schools? Oct '15 History lesson 2
News Family of 15-year-old Indianapolis murder victi... (Jul '14) Sep '15 No sympathy 3
More from around the web