More possible victims claim sexual as...

More possible victims claim sexual assault by Avon church elder

There are 6 comments on the FOX59.com story from Nov 8, 2012, titled More possible victims claim sexual assault by Avon church elder. In it, FOX59.com reports that:

Avon Police said they have a list of eight more young men who may have been victims of a church leader who is already facing criminal charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX59.com.

put

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 8, 2012
He must be a republican.
Repubs R Scum

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Since this guy got busted.....there's been no posts from The Ultimate Kaptoz.

Coinkydink?
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Repubs R Scum wrote:
Since this guy got busted.....there's been no posts from The Ultimate Kaptoz.

Coinkydink?
You may have a point.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#4 Nov 9, 2012
This just can't be so. The gay communities has told us over and over that they do not molest children. But It seems with all the priests and and others, look they have lied again. Now take your kids to the gay parade in your town. I am sure they will turn some guy on.
Republican Christian

Carmel, IN

#5 Nov 9, 2012
DavidM wrote:
This just can't be so. The gay communities has told us over and over that they do not molest children. But It seems with all the priests and and others, look they have lied again. Now take your kids to the gay parade in your town. I am sure they will turn some guy on.
It is the republican way. If they practiced what they preach there would not be any molesters and gay people around.
Plow boy

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Was that mug shot taken with a but. Hole camera?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indy Parks to widen 10 miles of Monon Trail in ... Apr 17 Right 2
Marion Indiana Help (Apr '11) Feb '17 surroundings 5
News Murder Suspect Denies Involvement (Sep '11) Jan '17 Merrill 17
News Woman using RFRA defense in child beating chang... Oct '16 cpeter1313 1
News Indianapolis mother claims RFRA defense in chil... (Aug '16) Sep '16 ima hoosier 3
News Indiana continues to lead US in pharmacy robberies (Jul '16) Jul '16 Curious 1
News Indiana Republicans weigh support for marriage ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 cpeter1313 1
More from around the web