Bloody palm print leads to arrest in ...

Bloody palm print leads to arrest in 1989 honor student slaying

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 3, 2012, titled Bloody palm print leads to arrest in 1989 honor student slaying. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A bloody palm print on a bedroom wall helped seal murder charges against an Indianapolis man in a 23-year-old killing, police said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

BLONDI3

Somerset, KY

#1 Jul 4, 2012
Finally, after all these years of not knowing, justice can be served. Amy was such a beautiful person, inside and out. I think of her often and have asked myself a thousand times...where would she be today? She had a bright future ahead of her, a gorgeous baby girl, wonderful family and many friends. The possibilities were endless. I ask for prayers for the family to give them strength, the road ahead is going to be very difficult. RIP sweet Amy. Gone but never forgotten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana Republicans weigh support for marriage ... Jun '16 cpeter1313 1
News He sold a $40 printer. Then he was sued for $30K Jun '16 staytuned 1
News Fatal police shooting video won't be released d... Apr '16 Easy Fella 2
News Murder Suspect Denies Involvement (Sep '11) Dec '15 46203EastSt 16
News Woman shot dead during street robbery in Indian... (Jun '15) Dec '15 Tired of Gangsters 7
News Greenwood High School coach resigns, accused ofa (Mar '14) Nov '15 chump buster 26
News Police: Toddler hospitalized for severe injurie... (Oct '15) Oct '15 The Truth Sayer 2
More from around the web