Senator Barbara Boxer, a champion for...

Senator Barbara Boxer, a champion for after-school programs, visits...

There are 2 comments on the The Reporter story from Aug 24, 2011, titled Senator Barbara Boxer, a champion for after-school programs, visits.... In it, The Reporter reports that:

U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer gives a pep talk Tuesday to a large group of students who take advantage of all the after-school programs at the Matt Garcia Youth Center in Fairfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

RandMan

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 24, 2011
I've referred to Barbara Boxer many times with a completely different descriptive label; "Champion" is not the name I've had in my mind so often, although both words begin with the same letter.
truth

Bridgeport, WV

#2 Sep 4, 2012
VOTE: Casey Mayer District 13 Senate (Marion Co. and parts of Morgantown)

http://www.cm4wvsenate.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State orders audit of Marin family court (Jul '09) Apr 8 Hue Jass 870
News Gold-Flecked Meteorite Legal Fracas Apr 7 DILF 4
Marin County Business Consultant Mar '16 jsilvia 1
News Robin Williams dead (Aug '14) Dec '15 A_Visitor 8
News Feds Decide That Marin County Airport Project N... (Jan '15) Dec '15 Squishy Bakalata 4
Using Amazon Mechanical Turk to make extra income (Aug '15) Aug '15 MarinJobSearch 1
News Marin Voice: There should not be a debate over ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Ross is Right 27
More from around the web