Another inmate dies at Arpaio's Tent ...

Another inmate dies at Arpaio's Tent City

There are 9 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 6, 2013, titled Another inmate dies at Arpaio's Tent City. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A 60-year-old inmate has died at Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Tent City, in Phoenix, Arizona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Patriotic Girl

Freedom, PA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
If you do not want to go to prison/jail there do not do the crime!! It is that simple!! Why do you liberals think this is a travesty?? Walk the straight and narrow and you have nothing to worry about,right? I wish we had more jails like this..Maybe people would clean up their acts!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#3 Jan 7, 2013
This is a good place for Jiggers and Mexicans.

"Arpaio has been harshly criticized for establishing a "Tent City" as an extension of the Maricopa County Jail, which the sheriff himself, has described as a concentration camp."
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#4 Jan 7, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
This is a good place for Jiggers and Mexicans.
"Arpaio has been harshly criticized for establishing a "Tent City" as an extension of the Maricopa County Jail, which the sheriff himself, has described as a concentration camp."
And the majority of law abiding citizens fully support his efforts to rid society of the thugs,crooks,scum,dopers,thiev es,and the general garbage off the street with what little budget he has to work with. Yes,the families would like to see them in private air conditioned cells with private baths,tvs and all the goodies from home but the idea is to change the minds of these vermin so they will think twice about doing something STUPID to get to come back for a re-visit. Bring back the whipping posts,rock piles,and chain gangs, and bread,beans and water meals and you would see the jails be shut down for lack of customers.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Jesus-H-christ wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't we simply send all the Jiggers back to Africa and all the beaners back to Mexico. Then our jails would be empty.
Don't stop there! Send all the Germans,British,Italians,Polis h,Russians,Asians,French,Irish . and all the people back as far as the Pilgrims. Our Native American anscestors got along just fine without them.
Alamo Heights

Spring, TX

#7 Apr 29, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>And the majority of law abiding citizens fully support his efforts to rid society of the thugs,crooks,scum,dopers,thiev es,and the general garbage off the street with what little budget he has to work with. Yes,the families would like to see them in private air conditioned cells with private baths,tvs and all the goodies from home but the idea is to change the minds of these vermin so they will think twice about doing something STUPID to get to come back for a re-visit. Bring back the whipping posts,rock piles,and chain gangs, and bread,beans and water meals and you would see the jails be shut down for lack of customers.
Someone sent me a link to the Estrella Jail and it reminded me of a juvenile detention center.
The girl on girl action they allowed in the showers made me want to puke and I had to skip over it.
They sit around and play cards, tattoo themselves, do hideous makeup makeovers. They shouldn't even be allowed makeup period, especially the slutty makeup they allow. And they get hair makeovers from volunteers. I couldn't believe my eyes! Not just trims, but they get complete makeovers.

The ones in the unit said they were in for heroin, DUI, and a few other things. One of them said, "I'm going to see my mommy." This was a heroin addict with two kids. Vomit.

Why can't nonviolent offenders get the TENT action?
Brickwall Bocephus

Akron, OH

#8 May 2, 2013
Alamo Heights wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone sent me a link to the Estrella Jail and it reminded me of a juvenile detention center.
The girl on girl action they allowed in the showers made me want to puke and I had to skip over it.
They sit around and play cards, tattoo themselves, do hideous makeup makeovers. They shouldn't even be allowed makeup period, especially the slutty makeup they allow. And they get hair makeovers from volunteers. I couldn't believe my eyes! Not just trims, but they get complete makeovers.
The ones in the unit said they were in for heroin, DUI, and a few other things. One of them said, "I'm going to see my mommy." This was a heroin addict with two kids. Vomit.
Why can't nonviolent offenders get the TENT action?
Any girl doesn't finish her tuna sandwich - spends a night in the box, I'm carl the floorwalker.
Houston Suburbanite

Spring, TX

#9 May 29, 2013
Brickwall Bocephus wrote:
<quoted text> Any girl doesn't finish her tuna sandwich - spends a night in the box, I'm carl the floorwalker.
Eww
Why do they have pork rinds, pickles and RC diet cola in the commissary?
Eww again.
Could not pay me to vacation in Arizona.
Ron Henson

Sanford, NC

#10 May 30, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
If you do not want to go to prison/jail there do not do the crime!! It is that simple!! Why do you liberals think this is a travesty?? Walk the straight and narrow and you have nothing to worry about,right? I wish we had more jails like this..Maybe people would clean up their acts!
ILLEGAL means AGAINST THE LAW.
Our moronic, imbecilic politicians are too stupid to understand that one simple word , as well as
a lot of mentally challenged brain dead others
in this great country. Get out if you don't like
our laws: Legal OR illegal.
How do these pea brains get elected?
In Arizona, they're after Joe Arpaio for his trying to enforce keeping the illegal Mexicans from coming across the border ILLEGALLY.
They say he's PROFILING Mexicans.
What should he do, profile Norwegians?
You people who think it's o.k. for Mexicans to
come across the border ILLEGALLY have feces
for brains.
My apology to the feces for comparison to these
dim witted losers.
The Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#11 May 31, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
DITTO....Get off Joes Back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maricopa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peregrine falcon chicks rescued in Phoenix 16 hr jannice 1
News Brawl Inside Chandler Walmart Ends With Fatal S... (Feb '14) May 21 The Ace of Spades 2
News GOP head calls Brewer 'Judas' over Medicaid plan (Mar '13) May 14 swedenforever 7
News Hundreds of Arizona schools still skirting meas... May 6 CASH 4 BIG PHARMA 1
News Second round for Arizona sheriff's case against... May 4 tomin cali 1
Editorial: Latest news on Sheriff Joe is no lau... Apr '15 Donnie corbin 1
News Arpaio immigration unit tarnished by misconduct... Apr '15 goonsquad 8
More from around the web