Campaign to recall Sheriff Joe Arpaio kicks off in Arizona

Full story: The Raw Story

"We believe Sheriff Arpaio has violated our trust and our dignity as citizens because too many people have suffered as a result of Sheriff Arpaio's abusive practices and policies," the group wrote on their newly launched website.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2013
LOL LOL LOL

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I smell LARATZA!
ronnie

West Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

More pro-illegal alien advocacy groups spouting their nonsense. No one care's what a bunch of illegal slime balls in Arizona think. Arpaio could care less what illegals and their anchor's think, he's protecting American citizens like every law enforcement dept. in this Country needs to start trying.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

ronnie wrote:
More pro-illegal alien advocacy groups spouting their nonsense. No one care's what a bunch of illegal slime balls in Arizona think. Arpaio could care less what illegals and their anchor's think, he's protecting American citizens like every law enforcement dept. in this Country needs to start trying.
Exactly!!!
june

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

arpaio may be the only man left with the guts to defy eric holder who gave more guns away than anyone?illegals along with holder hate the sheriff and will stop at nothing to oust him!he serves the law and isnt intimidated by the likes of holder!support arpaio and stop the illegal groups like laraza etc from their bullshit!!holder is rotten but gets away with MURDER because of his position and the ahole that backs him!!!
USA

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Great job Arpaio!!! Deport all the illegal invaders. The Federal government should take some pointers from you. You are one of the few people that is doing what the American citizen wants. Thank you for sticking up for America. Some of our politicians should grow some cajones like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maricopa County Discussions

Search the Maricopa County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
20 dogs die in Arizona dog kennel Jun '14 straw grasping teabaggers 1
Suit Challenges Arizona Sheriff's Business Raids Jun '14 Amigo 1
Contractor Barred for Wage Fraud Jun '14 First 1
Top GOP Candidate for Governor Led Birther Effo... Jun '14 Dorothy Johnson 1
Officer's demise causes deep problems for Arpaio Jun '14 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 1
New boss picked for Phoenix VA Health Care System May '14 Viet Nam Veteran 2
Mom of Mauled Boy Says People More Concerned Ab... May '14 Silly times 5
•••
•••