Arpaio willing to expand jail tents for immigrants

Jul 15, 2010 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www.kgun9.com

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he plans to house illegal immigrants convicted under Arizona's new immigration law in tents in the desert.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

Go get'em,Joe!!!
TEA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

Expand away, Americans are supporting you Joe!
e baade

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

Expand them? Kick them back to their country. I don't want to continue paying taxes on these lawbreakers. Let their beloved homeland take care of them.

Backing Arizona 100%

NO MAN IS ABOVE THE LAW AND NO MAN IS BELOW IT: NOR DO ASK ANY MAN'S PERMISSION WHEN WE ASK HIM TO OBEY IT. OBEDIENCE OF THE LAW IS DEMANDED: NOT ASKED AS A FAVOR.

THE GOVERNMENT IS US: WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT, YOU AND I.

THE MAN WHO LOVES OTHER COUNTRIES AS MUCH AS HIS OWN, STANDS ON A LEVEL WITH THE MAN WHO LOVES OTHER WOMEN AS MUCH AS HE LOVES HIS OWN WIFE.

WE CAN HAVE NO "50-50" ALLEGIANCE IN THIS COUNTRY. EITHER A MAN IS AN AMERICAN AND NOTHING ELSE, OR HE IS NOT AN AMERICAN AT ALL.

THEODORE ROOSEVELT, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
In Office
September 14, 1901 - March 4, 1909

My words.

I don't have anything against other cultures and their beliefs, I have something against those that are over here illegally and breaking the laws of the land.

President Roosevelt would not have tolerated the whole bunch of you, he would have thrown you out along time ago. He was a president for the citizens of the United States.

Please, go back to your beloved country that you say you love so much. Bye, bye. Don't let the door hit you on your way out, you've broken enough laws in my home., California.

Oh, by the way take Obama with you.

"DON'T TREAD ON ME"
Bob

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

give them better housing then they have in Mexico ? YOU GO JOE!!!!!!!! They wont want to leave.

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

Sounds like a plan to me! Round 'em up Sheriff Joe!
Stop the madness

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

John Morton will go ballistic! Too bad, since he refuses to take arrested illegals let Joe have his way with them. Watch the govt. unturn every stone trying to get their nemisis, Arpaio. We've got your back, Joe.
fedup american

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

ITS ABOUT TIME ,SOMEONE STANDS UP !!!,SORRY TO SAY IM A DRMOCRAT, BUT,IM BACKING ARIZONA 100%.PERSONALLY I THINK TENTS ARE TOO GOOD FOR EM ,BUT IF THATS THE BEST YOU CAN DO OK, I GUESS.GO GETEM JOE ,WE COMMEND YOU !!!!
amberdru

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

The sheriff's office has housed inmates in canvas tents during Phoenix's triple-digit summer heat since August 1993.........

SO, Many people do not have air conditioning.

Many of the places they will be deported to have the same weather or worse. They do have drinkable water in the lock up, which they probably don't have at home.
Bob

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

amberdru wrote:
The sheriff's office has housed inmates in canvas tents during Phoenix's triple-digit summer heat since August 1993.........
Many of the places they will be deported to have the same weather or worse. They do have drinkable water in the lock up, which they probably don't have at home.
And they have lived this way for thousands of years . I wonder why their skin is that color? Way before the white man came . And thats my fault???? They must like it and their government is corrupt and again thats my fault?? Maybe they should fix it or continue to live like their brave ancestors lived . They hate the white man so much and we stole their land. BLAH!!!!!!!!!!
dora

East Weymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

this guy makes me laugh hes last name is arpaio hardly a native american name some one should start looking into his background, he could be a mexican spy trying to fool us all,i think aka joe should be brought in by the fbi and questioned would be funny if joey was deported to mexico
mcss

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

Oh, Joe. You are my hero. America stands with you, and we are proud of you. GO ARIZONA!!(and thanks)
Bob

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

dora wrote:
this guy makes me laugh hes last name is arpaio hardly a native american name some one should start looking into his background, he could be a mexican spy trying to fool us all,i think aka joe should be brought in by the fbi and questioned would be funny if joey was deported to mexico
Cool a legal Mexican that hates illegal Mexican traffic . I love it!!!!!!!!!! We need more of them .If he was Apache or Navaho he would just kill them and be done . But they have a treaty th e whiles made them sign .Can no kill Mexicans . Oh darn!!!!!
Bob

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

amberdru wrote:
If its good enough for whites and regular inmates its good enough for them . And they can sleep on a cot not on the ground.
jus wundrn

New Albany, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

The soldiers in the mideast have to live in miserable condition also ,and they don't complain.
Bob

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

jus wundrn wrote:
The soldiers in the mideast have to live in miserable condition also ,and they don't complain.
And they get shot at and killed.
Ralff

Coldwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

Wait until those macho dudes get a look at themselves in the jail issued pink underware!
Stop the madness

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

dora wrote:
Kennedy wasn't a native name, either, but you fools missed the chance (over and over) to send him back to Ireland.
Bob

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
Wait until those macho dudes get a look at themselves in the jail issued pink underware!
what if they already wear pink underwear? Can we save money?
Bob

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

Stop the madness wrote:
<quoted text> Kennedy wasn't a native name, either, but you fools missed the chance (over and over) to send him back to Ireland.
Kennedy should have sent them to moon without air.
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>what if they already wear pink underwear? Can we save money?
Now I have to admit that is funny! I was in Phoenix over the 4th. I met Sheriff Joe at a rally. The Texans were yelling "we need you in Texas" then the AZ people of course yelled "you can't have him!" Sheriff Joe asked the Texans what they thought he'd do with the illegals if he were their Sheriff? One guy yelled "build a big tent city." Sheriff Joe said, "No I'd put them on barges. You have water and we don't!" Gawd I love than man!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maricopa County Discussions

Search the Maricopa County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
20 dogs die in Arizona dog kennel Jun 24 straw grasping teabaggers 1
Suit Challenges Arizona Sheriff's Business Raids Jun 18 Amigo 1
Contractor Barred for Wage Fraud Jun '14 First 1
Top GOP Candidate for Governor Led Birther Effo... Jun '14 Dorothy Johnson 1
Officer's demise causes deep problems for Arpaio Jun '14 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 1
New boss picked for Phoenix VA Health Care System May '14 Viet Nam Veteran 2
Mom of Mauled Boy Says People More Concerned Ab... May '14 Silly times 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••