Man accused of setting fire to estran...

Man accused of setting fire to estranged wife's home: 'She deserved it'

There are 1 comment on the KTVK Phoenix story from Feb 23, 2013, titled Man accused of setting fire to estranged wife's home: 'She deserved it'. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

According to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, 51-year-old Gary Noel broke into his wife's rented home near I-17 and Daisy Mountain Drive early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Georgia clement

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Feb 24, 2013
This family has been apart of our community here in desert hills for a very long time. Long before this crazy man came into the picture . The family is a part if our church and the boys are my youth group kids . They have done nothing but try to help anyone and everyone they come in contact with and have done nothing but love those around them. She should have never married him and regrets it terribly . He is a drug addict lieing hurtful beast!!!!! No one deserves the pain and hurt he has caused. He needs to be put away for a long time!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maricopa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arpaio pardon fallout 9 hr Concave 10
News Actor in sitcom 'Moesha' arrested on drunk-driv... (Feb '15) Nov '17 Rhodopsin 3
News Audit: Phoenix-area deputies more likely to arr... Sep '17 bohart 2
News Audit: Hispanics still treated differently in t... Sep '17 Quirky 1
News 'Fake news' writer who claimed to influence 201... Sep '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 10
News Arizona Dems Are Loving the Arpaio Campaign Cha... Aug '17 tax cut LIE 2
News Trumpa s pardon of anti-immigrant Arpaio sparks... Aug '17 Tyrone 2
More from around the web