Illegal immigrants bail out of car on I-17; suspected drop house found in Phoenix

Mar 7, 2013 Full story: KTVK Phoenix 18

Maricopa County sheriff's deputies detained nearly a dozen people in a suspected human-smuggling incident Wednesday and discovered a possible drop house in Phoenix.

Full Story
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Have seen documentaries on how the mexicans are sending drugs over the border by shooting them over..Need to do the same with the illegals--put them in a cannon and send them over the border,back to where they belong!

Since: Aug 13

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Sheriff Joe has his welcome mat out for these scum in Maricopa.
OMG

Kansas City, MO

#3 Mar 8, 2013
sba131 wrote:
Sheriff Joe has his welcome mat out for these scum in Maricopa.
He's the best!

“just B real.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Obviously the pandering and giving into their demands is not working.We are being bombarded with more illegals coming across our porous border. The solution,,, enforce our Immigration laws. The more they are pandered too,the more their demands are met,,, the more they want/demand and expect.
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

#5 Mar 8, 2013
WindyCityCat wrote:
Obviously the pandering and giving into their demands is not working.We are being bombarded with more illegals coming across our porous border. The solution,,, enforce our Immigration laws. The more they are pandered too,the more their demands are met,,, the more they want/demand and expect.

But we all know the niggers are worse than the immigrants.
Such a right winger you are. Typical!
OMG

Kansas City, MO

#6 Mar 8, 2013
WindyCityCat wrote:
That's the Obama plan in action. I know of NO other country in the world doing this insanity!

“just B real.”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Heather from LI wrote:
<quoted text>Such a right winger you are. Typical!
That is a broad description.
Do you have anything other than that to add? If so, state your case. I am here willing and able to discuss any issues you may have with my position on this topic of illegal immigration.
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

#9 Mar 8, 2013
WindyCityCat wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a broad description.
Do you have anything other than that to add? If so, state your case. I am here willing and able to discuss any issues you may have with my position on this topic of illegal immigration. The little spickies are annoying but I really can't stand them damn naygers!
Yes, I added it for ya! ;o)
ronnie

Kaysville, UT

#10 Mar 8, 2013
These guys don't look like the typical low life criminal aliens, they look more like the ones that were found beheaded and body part's found on freeway overpass's.They don't look like they would add anything good or decent to this Country. More like drug mules. Good catch, now we only need to round up a few million more.
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

#11 Mar 8, 2013
ronnie wrote:
These guys don't look like the typical low life criminal aliens, they look more like the ones that were found beheaded and body part's found on freeway overpass's.They don't look like they would add anything good or decent to this Country. More like drug mules. Good catch, now we only need to round up a few million more.
Round up the blacks because they eat up welfare and smell gross!

“just B real.”

Location hidden

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Heather from LI wrote:
<quoted text>Round up the blacks because they eat up welfare and smell gross!
Blacks are our citizens. I will be the first to say, blacks are a problem in certain areas. But, that is mostly due to the drugs coming from Mexico which have been infesting their neighborhoods for the longest.
I wonder was that Mexico's plan? Are our politicians in cohort with Mexico to destroy certain segments of our population? Mexico benefits greatly !! The cartel money buys anything,everything and anybody.
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

#13 Mar 8, 2013
WindyCityCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are our citizens. I will be the first to say, blacks are a problem in certain areas. But, that is mostly due to the drugs coming from Mexico which have been infesting their neighborhoods for the longest.
I wonder was that Mexico's plan? Are our politicians in cohort with Mexico to destroy certain segments of our population? Mexico benefits greatly !! The cartel money buys anything,everything and anybody.
You can't blame the Mexicans for blacks robbing, raping, murdering, terrorizing murder witnesses with a "no snitching" code, aborting babies, scamming welfare, being generally dishonest, not taking the time to learn their own native language, and avoiding common courtesy. Wake up!

“just B real.”

Location hidden

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Heather from LI wrote:
<quoted text>You can't blame the Mexicans for blacks robbing, raping, murdering, terrorizing murder witnesses with a "no snitching" code, aborting babies, scamming welfare, being generally dishonest, not taking the time to learn their own native language, and avoiding common courtesy. Wake up!
I blame the drugs. I have worked with blacks/their community for years. I have seen where the problem lies. Just think for one minute, if the drugs coming across the border,if the illegals coming across the border was actually controlled,,, there would be hope/jobs for those who have lost all sense of value.

I could tell you story after story of the troubles,one of the causes ailing the AA community but I will refrain due to confidentiality. I will just say one thing,,,, the main problem is the drugs coming from Mexico.
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

#15 Mar 8, 2013
WindyCityCat wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame the drugs. I have worked with blacks/their community for years. I have seen where the problem lies. Just think for one minute, if the drugs coming across the border,if the illegals coming across the border was actually controlled,,, there would be hope/jobs for those who have lost all sense of value.
I could tell you story after story of the troubles,one of the causes ailing the AA community but I will refrain due to confidentiality. I will just say one thing,,,, the main problem is the drugs coming from Mexico.
So are you saying blacks are more like animals and cannot control themselves when encountered with drugs? I can agree with that as more and more scientfic proof suggests they are a sub-species of human beings.

“just B real.”

Location hidden

#16 Mar 8, 2013
Heather from LI wrote:
<quoted text>So are you saying blacks are more like animals and cannot control themselves when encountered with drugs? I can agree with that as more and more scientfic proof suggests they are a sub-species of human beings.
The drugs are going onto their neighborhood,period. Yes, they are at fault ,but due to the Democratic machine keeping them down for a number of reasons ,blacks have resorted to selling,ingesting,injecting,et c.these drugs. This is a tough issue that has a combination of reasons we will never understand. I know one thing if nothing else, our American citizens are being bombarded with Mexico's problems/drugs/cartel and her people.

“just B real.”

Location hidden

#17 Mar 8, 2013
WindyCityCat wrote:
<quoted text>
The drugs are going onto their neighborhood,period. Yes, they are at fault ,but due to the Democratic machine keeping them down for a number of reasons ,blacks have resorted to selling,ingesting,injecting,et c.these drugs. This is a tough issue that has a combination of reasons we will never understand. I know one thing if nothing else, our American citizens are being bombarded with Mexico's problems/drugs/cartel and her people.
Bottom line, Mexico needs to care for her people and stop depending on American Taxpayers to save her/what she has created.
Pics

Kansas City, MO

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Did you check out their pics?????????? LOL
Ron Henson

Sanford, NC

#19 May 30, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Have seen documentaries on how the mexicans are sending drugs over the border by shooting them over..Need to do the same with the illegals--put them in a cannon and send them over the border,back to where they belong!
Yeah, and use a double charge of gunpowder.
Small pieces coming out the barrel, preferred.
ha

ILLEGAL means AGAINST THE LAW.
Our moronic, imbecilic politicians are too stupid to understand that one simple word , as well as
a lot of mentally challenged brain dead others
in this great country. Get out if you don't like
our laws: Legal OR illegal.
How do these pea brains get elected?
In Arizona, they're after Joe Arpaio for his trying to enforce keeping the illegal Mexicans from coming across the border ILLEGALLY.
They say he's PROFILING Mexicans.
What should he do, profile Norwegians?
You people who think it's o.k. for Mexicans to
come across the border ILLEGALLY have feces
for brains.
My apology to the feces for comparison to these
dim witted losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maricopa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
E.V. man arrested in murder, arson (May '09) Jan 22 nooneuknow 4
CNN's Sanchez Likens Arpaio to Bull Connor (Oct '09) Jan 17 Roubin 3
Judge blocks Arizona ID theft law targeting job... Jan 9 bush 2
Arizona told to stop prosecuting job-seeking im... Jan 5 OId Sailor 1
Judge rejects lawsuit against Obama on immigration Dec '14 kuda 35
POWER Magazine Announces Award-Winning Renewabl... Dec '14 Aleksandra 2
Ariz. sheriff aims to halt Obama immigration order Dec '14 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
More from around the web