After election victory, Arpaio says he wants to meet with Latinos

Nov 8, 2012 Full story: CNN 39

The Arizona sheriff known nationwide for his tough stance on undocumented immigrants says he has a mission now that he's clinched another re-election victory: meeting with Latinos.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 8, 2012
so there is 400,000 fraud votes that the illegal aliens supporting group has filed? hope they cross check for fraud then go after any illegal alien who voted along with the garbage that registered them.

off with the aliens hands who voted and life for the citizens who signed them up would be justice.
Rosa g

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2012
whites are dieing,
go to eurrope.
we win, you loose.
2016 is our victory in white house.
VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!!!!!!
sba131

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Good job Joe! Build more tent cities for these scumbag illegals!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Since Maricopa County population is 30.0% Latino it is obvious that Joe receives a large share of the Latino vote even though the “Latino Rights groups” and the media would have you think other wise. People no matter what race or ethnic background are basically the same and it is obvious that the honest, non-racist Latinos in Maricopa County support Joe because they are concerned about reducing crime and keeping themselves and their families safe. If not he would never be able to be elected so convincingly. We keep hearing how enforcing the law will some how lead to profiling and racism yet almost a third of all police just like a third of the population of the state have a Latino heritage. I think many people are afraid to publicly support Joe for fear of reprisal but when they hit the voting booth they vote for who they think will do their job and keep them safe.
I truly believe that ignorant racists like Rosa g above represent the minority of Latinos just as ignorant racists are a minority among Whites, Asians and Blacks. Latinos just need to do what Whites did in the United States in the 1960’s. They need to stand up to the racist rather than fearing them.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
so there is 400,000 fraud votes that the illegal aliens supporting group has filed? hope they cross check for fraud then go after any illegal alien who voted along with the garbage that registered them.
off with the aliens hands who voted and life for the citizens who signed them up would be justice.
How far up your ass do you have to go to pull this stuff out?

Location hidden

#7 Nov 8, 2012
now now you traitorous clown don't confuse me with the likes or yourself
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#8 Nov 8, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
now now you traitorous clown don't confuse me with the likes or yourself
I'm guessing you had to go pretty far then.
USA

El Paso, TX

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Rosa g wrote:
whites are dieing,
go to eurrope.
we win, you loose.
VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!!!!!!
Hey dumb-ass this is exactly the problem with a lot of Latinos. A lot of Latinos like you think it is about White vs Latino or Black for that matter, but you are way wrong. This is not about White against Brown or Black. This is about America and it's people. The problem with most Latinos is that they came and disrespect our country waving their flags and putting the USA down. A lot of Latinos do not want to assimilate they want to impose their culture on us. We have our own culture we don't need the Mexican culture or any other culture for that matter. Come here legally, respect our laws, assimilate and work to better yourself. Don't come here illegally, disrespect our country, drain our public services, break our laws, and put our country down. We don't want people like the aforementioned in this country. If you don't like it here go to Mexico with all your family and friends. Don't be so ignorant get informed. STOP THE ILLEGAL INVASION !!!!!!

Location hidden

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you had to go pretty far then.
ha! so you admit you have your head stuck up there.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Rosa g wrote:
whites are dieing,
go to eurrope.
we win, you loose.
VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!!!!!!
another terrorist i see. if o was american the likes of this would be on his special list
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Rosa g wrote:
whites are dieing,
go to eurrope.
we win, you loose.
VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, great! More used diapers in the gutters and parks.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#13 Nov 8, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
ha! so you admit you have your head stuck up there.
You are a regular Mensa candidate aren't you? No wonder why you live in fear of a Mexican taking away your landscaping job. Sad.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 8, 2012
3OHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, great! More used diapers in the gutters and parks.

see them doing that put on some gloves and throw it back in their cars,should make them eat it. the filthy pigs.
Armando Jesus Christos

United States

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Arpaio wants to meet with Latinos? Ha ha, I'm not falling for that!

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#16 Nov 8, 2012
Sheriff Joe is a modern day Bull Connor.

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a regular Mensa candidate aren't you? No wonder why you live in fear of a Mexican taking away your landscaping job. Sad.
Illegal aliens scare the crap out of low skilled rednecks .
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#18 Nov 8, 2012
Rosa g wrote:
whites are dieing,
go to eurrope.
we win, you loose.
VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!!!!!!
You can't even speak English. Obama has deported more Mexicans than any other President. More Asians people are imported to this Country and they will be legalized long before Mexicans will. We have the majority in our Country, always will. We will not let the Mexicans that got kicked out of their own country to dominate America. You are being stupid. Mexicans couldn't even civilize their own country, they will never have the brains to reconquista. You are nobody's.
WhoKnows

Gaithersburg, MD

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Rosa g wrote:
whites are dieing,
go to eurrope.
we win, you loose.
VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!!!!!!
Thats soooo embarassing Rosa.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#21 Nov 8, 2012
Rosa g wrote:
whites are dieing,
go to eurrope.
we win, you loose.
VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!!!!!!
You're probably right unless the Whites wake the F up before it's too late. I'm done being PC. Hispanics are one of the most racists groups in America. I can hardly wait to see what happens in CA now that the Dems are 2/3 majority. Even if Brown wanted to veto them, which he wouldn't, they can overrule his veto.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#22 Nov 8, 2012
no amnesty wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a whites versus browns issue, Rosa, me amiga. It's a whites versus lowlife, vile, violent, uneducated, criminal leeches and human garbage issue. Whites run the country, you clean the toilets.
It is to them, and the sooner Whites admit it, the better off we will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maricopa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
E.V. man arrested in murder, arson (May '09) Jan 22 nooneuknow 4
CNN's Sanchez Likens Arpaio to Bull Connor (Oct '09) Jan 17 Roubin 3
Judge blocks Arizona ID theft law targeting job... Jan 9 bush 2
Arizona told to stop prosecuting job-seeking im... Jan 5 OId Sailor 1
Judge rejects lawsuit against Obama on immigration Dec '14 kuda 35
POWER Magazine Announces Award-Winning Renewabl... Dec '14 Aleksandra 2
Ariz. sheriff aims to halt Obama immigration order Dec '14 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
More from around the web