Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Tom Tancredo 'Wil...

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Tom Tancredo 'Will Make Illegal Immigration Front Page News' In 2014 Governor...

There are 3 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Dec 9, 2013, titled Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Tom Tancredo 'Will Make Illegal Immigration Front Page News' In 2014 Governor.... In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio recently sent out a fundraising letter on behalf of Colorado Republican 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#1 Dec 9, 2013
Hoooooray , come backs, looking good.2espanols who dont like espanols.,
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#2 Dec 9, 2013
I love this story, just like Iove texas putting up their own border fence.lol.every state needs to act like this, why because you dont want to become california.stand up people take back america.amen.long live america minus the illegals.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#3 Dec 9, 2013
MEXICANS are alienating all Politicians of all party's of late. The Momentum is high in this Country to normalize and defeat extremists running the Country into the Ground. If immigration reform ever comes it'll be border closure, deportations and work permit's. They have beaten this to death, the Latino's I mean. They've shown their stripes to the USA and we're sick of them. Tancreado or whoever is against illegals will be 10000th% supported next election. This Country is awakening and want's to take it back. No Mas illegals!!!!! And Joe will never give in to these interlopers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maricopa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phoenix Fallout From Cheating Website Aug 21 eric4400 1
News Most of Justice Department suit vs. Arizona she... Jul '15 tomin cali 1
News 'Dump Trump' protesters prepare for candidate's... Jul '15 Whiny1 1
News PA man traveled to PHX for sex with horses Jul '15 Whiny1 1
News Cottonwood man arrested for child molestation Jul '15 Babycakes 1
LOOKING FOR joyce thayer Jun '15 the truth 1
News POWER Magazine Announces Award-Winning Renewabl... (Dec '14) Jun '15 cindy 3
More from around the web