Alabama laws are WRONG
DB Anderson

Edmonds, WA

#1 Oct 27, 2008
I would like to know why it is OKAY for a deadbeat father to get custody of a child to use against the mother. Who has a previous record,that shows the character of a RAT. That after returning to Alabama for court was told she had INDEED given proper notification to the father that she was taking the child to another state,( after he refused any visitation ) the JUDGE decided she did not have a good enough reason for leaving the state at all. Awarded custody to the RAT!! Who has that right? To say you can't go somewhere new to have a better life for your child and self? To take a child away from a loving mother and environment, where he had begun to do so well, he was taking less medication and improving in school. He also began comunicating in a better manner due to not having been around an intimidating father pressence. Now, The gaurdian ad litem is also not doing her job, who resides in Marengo County... the mother has not had one piece of information required by the courts. Since Feb. 2008 has only had 2 phone calls... what the hell is going on in Alabama???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marengo County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ron Harris's yard in Huntsville's Five Points i... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Cooter Brown 1
News MCTC closing (Jun '12) Jun '12 Concern Alumni 2
sherry (stephens) jones (Jan '12) Jan '12 bob 3
News Recovery Help Sought from Faith-Based Groups (Apr '11) Apr '11 Johnett Sims 1
body in river (Oct '10) Oct '10 Mitchell Spangler 1
News Family loses everything in fire (Jun '06) Jun '06 aaz1949 1
More from around the web