Manatee County man charged with murder

Manatee County Detectives have arrested 22-year-old Michael Heckerman and charged him with murder in connection with the January 15, 2008 shooting of 16-year-old James Holderness. Full Story
Luv My Ex

Syosset, NY

#852 Jul 7, 2010
Hi Rich,
I will forward to your e-mail the statue regarding defamation. The state atty forwarded it to me!
We caould hang both with what we have.
BTW, you can now see the public record on the "bank owned" home and the new outstanding balances. It's well over 1.2 million
I ask again, can Lori Ann Goldman shit a pot of gold?
Also, they responded again with "due to an illness". I'm sure they should go for mental illness and the judge would have to agree!
Luv My Ex

Syosset, NY

#853 Jul 7, 2010
Luv My Ex wrote:
Yes we will Rich, including any false police reports or slanderous remarks that have NO merit what-so-ever no matter how Lori Ann Goldman tries to deliver her false comments to HARM our reputation
We will follow the "Public Records" from the Manatee County and surrounding counties Clerk of Courts Records to report what is Public Record which she is not capable of and that is the TRUTH. We do not even have to grasp at straws, it's there for all to see without having to embellish!
And I quote!
Rich and Carol

Atlanta, GA

#854 Jul 7, 2010
Thanks Bonnie: My Attorneys have that...LOL If i here from him again in any fashion i will have my Lawyers Take care of it. Also i will have them contact the Network Marketing company that his Grandmother is in and prove that she actively participated in Pur3x..I know her upline Brian and the ownership better than she does. I am 100% positive they would not only stop her income immediately, but they would also file a lawsuit against her. She is an amazing woman that is kind but if he wants to play hardball we will show him how the game is played. Call you later..
Concerned in Hamilton

Hamilton, Canada

#857 Jul 7, 2010
Thanks Ben! This is finally getting interesting.Hundreds of repeat posts by an insanely jealous brother and a bitter ex have been oh so boring.So it is okay for "Rich" to con Ivy as he must have been offering something she wanted, but Howard is the long suffering victim of Lori.Hmmmm....faulty logic.
Rich and Carol

Kennesaw, GA

#858 Jul 7, 2010
ALL Charges DROPPED immediately...YOU MORON...LOL LOL Crystal clean record...
Benjamin King

Sudbury, Canada

#860 Jul 7, 2010
no problem concerned in hamilton, happy to have been of assistance. and Rich, the fact that you got arrested is still on your record, so saying that you have no ciminal record is bullshit, kinda like you. wheather the charges were dropped or not, you got arrested for driving a stolen vehicle. your the moron, why were you driving a stolen car? answer the question before you talk shit
Benjamin King

Sudbury, Canada

#862 Jul 7, 2010
haha no fool, your not talking to the nephew anymore, he is done writing on here because he knows its all bullshit. but hey, if want to make believe who your talking to, by all means, go ahead.
Rich and Carol

Kennesaw, GA

#864 Jul 7, 2010
Benjamin King is ovbviously the ignorant nephew...The one that looks like has downsyndrome. Look at the high school ridiculous talk. LOL Poor uneducated fool. LMAO
Benjamin King

Sudbury, Canada

#865 Jul 7, 2010
and now everyone can monitor your activities Rich, don't worry folks, it shouldn't be long before he gets arrested again! LOL i notice how Rich tries to change the subject whenever the mention of him driving a stolen car comes up.
Benjamin King

Sudbury, Canada

#867 Jul 7, 2010
again with the incorrect accusations about me being the nephew. and Rich, bloating up to 300 pounds to look good in an energy drink video wasn't very wise
Rich and Carol wrote:
Benjamin King is ovbviously the ignorant nephew...The one that looks like has downsyndrome. Look at the high school ridiculous talk. LOL Poor uneducated fool. LMAO
Rich and Carol

Atlanta, GA

#872 Jul 7, 2010
This kid needs some serious help...Hiding behind a fake name..Ranting and very uneducated...I feel sorry for his limited future...Perhaps he needs to live in a boys home for the mentally disturbed. Will continue to monitor him.
Rich and Carol

Atlanta, GA

#884 Jul 7, 2010
This is the punk nephew obviously Bonnie: lIKE THE REST OF HIS FAMILY HE IS UNEDUCATED AND TALKS LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD...Very foolish crap he writes...Nothing else to do in the summer i guess. This kid will most likely end up in jail or robbing banks like his father... Ashame he didn't have a chance born to the parents he was given. Very Uneducated...Ashame!!!
Rich and Carol

Atlanta, GA

#885 Jul 7, 2010
He slips by calling me Richard a few times...LOL As i said...He's a dummy...LMAO
Luv My Ex

Syosset, NY

#888 Jul 8, 2010
As promised, there was another court hearing on July 7, 2010 between the bank owned home atty and the Goldman's atty.
The only comment on the event siad "MOOT".
So July 16th is still coming!!!!
Luv My Ex

Syosset, NY

#890 Jul 8, 2010
Luv My Ex wrote:
Ps, Lori Ann Goldfinger, have you ever lied about dying, or inheriting 3 MILLION dollars, graduating nursing school, college grad that earns over $250K, or ever falsified a police report, impersonated being an FBI Agent, or Manatee sheriff lately, write prescriptions for yourself?
Answer, Hell yea
Uhhhh, well have you?????
Benjamin King

Sudbury, Canada

#892 Jul 8, 2010
Raymond (Bonnie)

You still have not answered my questions: which college/university did you attend? I have identified myself, but you and Rich continue to refuse to answer any questions. Your both liars and can't face the truth. Until you answer important questions like these, all the shit that comes out of your mouth is just spam.
Rich and Carol

Atlanta, GA

#894 Jul 8, 2010
We will conyinue to Monitor the activities of Lori Ann Goldman...Daily...ALL DOCUMENTED...ALL TRUE
To Bonnie

Tampa, FL

#908 Jul 8, 2010
Zero education for you-what could Loriann Goldman do? Piss poor excuse for someone who never even went to high school. People who are educated are PROUD of their education. YOU HAVE NONE so no matter what you say, again, you are fooling only yourself who truly thinks an 8th grade education is adequate. I thought you were not afraid of Loriann? What could she possibly do if she or anyone else knew where you went to University? Your own ex says you were a dropout! With your bragging about your "accomplishments" why did you not hang your pseudo diplomas in Dr. G.'s office? You were so proud of that notary certificate that costs $50 bucks. You used to send us memo's at the office (there were only 3 of us working there) to make yourself look/feel important. "I'm afraid if I reveal my University of what Loriann will do". What could she do, call them and verify that you never went there? That is what you are truly afraid of. Now get your flabby ass out on the corner and earn your $20 for the night.(if it's a good night) GUTTER SLUT FOREVER! And again, Ivy Johnson does not talk with gutter sluts-he does not want you to call him again. Get to work before the young hookers get there-HURRY!
Rich and Carol

Atlanta, GA

#915 Jul 8, 2010
We will continue to Monitor the Activities of Lori Ann Goldman...EVERYDAY...ALL TRUE...ALL DOCUMENTED
Marco

Sudbury, Canada

#916 Jul 8, 2010
Hey there Rich. Have you stolen any cars lately? Just make sure the airport parking lot doesn't have security cameras before you dump the car there....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manatee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car insurance Policy expiration date? (Feb '13) Sep 12 Jesus Ramirez 2
Does Manatee County Need a Water Park? Sep 12 tom 3
Cheapest auto insurance? (Feb '13) Aug 27 bryanflake1984 2
Venice doctor arrested in Manatee on marijuana ... (Sep '11) Aug '14 Karman 15
the Murder of Stacy Williams III: Valenzuela, 1... (Sep '08) Jul '14 Linde Kennell 39
ARRESTED, Dr. Howard A Goldman (Jun '13) Jun '14 Richard 6
Cops: Florida Condiment Fight Left Live-In Comb... Jun '14 Henrik Von Mueller 6
•••

Manatee County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••