BonsterChick
Patient

Denver, CO

#651 Nov 8, 2010
Speaking of buzzards, this reminds me of MsDoodle hanging out in the gossip chat room where they stab other posters behind their backs and are fake nice on the formum. MsDoodle likes to copy and paste that stuff although I think Mic put some kind of protection on it. Bzzzzzzz. Busy bee.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#652 Nov 8, 2010
The things bleach blonde cows say on the internet.. LMAO!
Well preserved, in to fitness, outdoors "especially snow skiing in the West". I have two grown son's, Phillip and Josh. Past marriage which included our border collie "Sigmund",(I really miss the dog.) Hard to think where the time went but most was well spent! I believe in treating others as I want to be treated, and strongly believe in Kharma. What comes around, goes around and it goes without saying "MEAN PEOPLE", well they just "SUCK">>> It's sad to say that there ar a lot of mentally ill persons who are without treatment. Persons that inflict un-necessary harm into your life as they have no life and perhaps the life they have is full of chaos and agony. Their only course is to fixate and jealousy will get you nowhere! How sad for you and the pain you must feel when you look in the mirror and see your reflection and nothing else? Sometimes the truth hurts!

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/bonnie_goldman#ixzz14h...

Location hidden

#653 Nov 8, 2010
You surely are ugly woman! No wonder Mr. Goldman got tired of you! If how you treat people on the internet is any indication on how you treated him.Poor guy,I'm glad he is happy now.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#654 Nov 8, 2010
sally70 posted:
"i found this site thru google,it is no better than the site you people are complaining about. matter of factly you are like a bunch of buzzards landing for a kill.crazies indeed! "

According to her second post this person is a crazy buzzard!

Location hidden

#655 Nov 8, 2010
I thought I would re-post this:

Some quotes from ratemds forum:
"you're an idiot. You know that?"
"F-ck You"
"a bunch of ugly individuals baiting."
"You are all nuts. "
"You have shown this site to be exactly what it is. A place for nastiness."
"You don't count."
"This is asinine."
"You act as though you are 6"
"Never give anyone the benefit of the doubt"
"Fecal matter, perhaps. Silly goose. If you were not so full of yourself and foolish"
"Don't get your panties in a bow"
"you are working toward p!ssing me off"
"ask your mommy about PMS"
"There is a difference between free speech and hatefilled statements."
"AMEN. I would have just called him an ass"
"you have been disrespectful to all posters"
"I hope that you are not comforted by my words."
"ignorant thoughtless comments"
"a cold blooded lizard "
"my real friends and my imaginary friends"
"You have no clue."
"perhaps your opinion does not matter "
"Stupid crap"
"people are too busy fighting??"
"I do believe that there could be a few just wanting me to hang."
"what color are your panties that you
have on now??"
"but you can't think of a thing to say without sounding like a phony"
"mystery doggie doo-doo"
"Sometimes it's just pure mockery."
"I dislike people"
"If people would just read "

Albert Einstein would be proud of these geniuses.
Sorry, that was sarcasm!
In reality, Sigmund Freud would have been a very bury man with the posters on ratemds.

Location hidden

#656 Nov 8, 2010
Do you really just have one friend? Lmao I really do feel sorry for you.Boys already grown,moved away from home or with their father? Certainly the father would do better job of raising them. Why can't you move on? Why so bitter? Did the plastic surgeon help you at all? I would go out on a limb and say that Mr.Goldman married you because he thought he could help you.Poor gal,I'm sorry you're so unhappy.
donb

Pinawa, Canada

#657 Nov 8, 2010
I thought I would re-post this:

Some quotes from ratemds forum:
"you're an idiot. You know that?"
"F-ck You"
"You are all nuts. "
"You have shown this site to be exactly what it is. A place for nastiness."
"You don't count."
"This is asinine."
"You act as though you are 6"
"Never give anyone the benefit of the doubt"
"Fecal matter, perhaps. Silly goose. If you were not so full of yourself and foolish"
"Don't get your panties in a bow"
"you are working toward p!ssing me off"
"ask your mommy about PMS"
"There is a difference between free speech and hatefilled statements."
"AMEN. I would have just called him an ass"
"you have been disrespectful to all posters"
"I hope that you are not comforted by my words."
"ignorant thoughtless comments"
"a cold blooded lizard "
"my real friends and my imaginary friends"
"You have no clue."
"perhaps your opinion does not matter "
"Stupid crap"
"people are too busy fighting??"
"I do believe that there could be a few just wanting me to hang."
"what color are your panties that you
have on now??"
"but you can't think of a thing to say without sounding like a phony"
"mystery doggie doo-doo"
"Sometimes it's just pure mockery."
"I dislike people"
"If people would just read "

Albert Einstein would be proud of these geniuses.
Sorry, that was sarcasm!
In reality, Sigmund Freud would have been a very bury man with the posters on ratemds.

Location hidden

#658 Nov 8, 2010
Donbee,you're just an out and out plain loser.Do you abuse your wife? I would say you do,seeing how you like to throw your fat ass around on the internet. Why are you so bitter? If you're not happy just let her leave.You don't have to abuse her.
donb

Pinawa, Canada

#659 Nov 8, 2010
Lets see what our visitors from ratemds have been writing the last few days:
"Now look here Patient Naly,don't you be going and asking my husband to marry you. I know you have the hots for him and all, but your jaw being like it is you couldn't do the duty. We all know you asked a married doctor on ratemds to marry you,so paws off. "
"YOU SUCK! Oh wait,you can't. hahahahahahahaha might tear it up. "
"What's the matter honey,am I not giving you enough that you would have to turn to a LYING pathetic PSYCHOTIC loser on the internet? Come on in here,I will fix you all up.Okay sweet nookums? Pretty please with a cherry on top! "
"if the site is so fake why would they leave your rating up? you LYING pathetic PSYCHOTIC loser! "
"sheesh honey,don't tell people on the internet of our issue,it's embarassing to me. I told the Doctor to give you the little blue pill "
"are you jealous dear because you have no one to blow? well maybe if you would have blown better,harder,faster you would still have him. That's why you will always be lonely,looney and bitter.Maybe you will get lucky one day. We hope so. I would offer you DonBee,but as you can see we have issues there too. No fault of our own of course,I told him to take the little blue pill "
"and you call yourself a nurse? you are not a nurse! just a jealous raging lunatic that was banned from ratemds for rating her ex because she can't live with her jealous self! shame shame! there are a total of 3 people on YOUR panel,all with an axe to grind,so you bash innocent people to make yourself feel better! "
"Hello Dr Steen,I am calling to report a LYING pathetic PSYCHOTIC loser smearing your good name on the internet, go here and here...LOLLOLOLOLOLOL.. "
"Hello Dr Steen,I am calling to report a pathetic PSYCHOTIC loser smearing your good name on the internet... Go here and here...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL "
"I never denied I was crazy!! I am I am!!!! I am proud of it because if normal is like you three,please help me!!!! I don't want to be normal!!!!! "
"What makes me laugh is your hubby left you for a NEW and improved version.Good thing too,you would have probably killed him in his sleep. "
"Well,why DO YOU keep going back? Sheesh Mr.Important,or is that impotent??? "
"You're just chicken poop that couldn't sue their way out of a wet paper bag. LOL "
"Knock it off sister,you know daddy wouldn't like this. "
"shake shake shake your peanut DonBee "
"Like I care if I get banned from here..Now thats something to laugh about. "
"You certainly can all dish it out,but can't take it when it's back on ya. Oh well,so long sister suckers!! For now. LOL!!! "

Thank you to our guests from ratemds and a special thank you to sally70 who randomly googled the name BonsterChick and found this thread. BonsterChick set this thread up to expose the stupidity over at ratemds and you came over here and didn't disappoint.

Location hidden

#660 Nov 8, 2010
Patient,I don't have any advice for you yet.I know why you're so bitter.

Location hidden

#661 Nov 8, 2010
It's amazing that when ever you mention the name ratemds it attracts these nutjobbs.
lets look at the first posting on this tread:

RATEMDS IS A SCAM
Huntington Station, NY
jul 28, 2010

Dr.s beware of this website. They only allow bad reviews without any valiity and this site is harmful to a Physicians reputation.
The only exception is they allow anonymous persons to use bogus names to post positive reviews for themselves or their physician spouses.
If you are a badseed Dr, the spouse or he/she will write a five star review for themselves and persons should not be reliant on it's content.
I suggest any MD following this have the sites founder and co founders held lible.
I have been banned twice on their site for writing comments supporting physicians. Once I do, well I am deleted and my IP address Blocked.
Does this sound like an unbias site?
I believe they also have staff moderators who support this as we all know "BAD NEWS SELLS"!
They also have another site ratemyprofessor.com
So if Johnny gets an "F", there he can cry that oh my Profesor picked on me, forget the fact Johnny might just be a dumbass and deserved an F. Colleges too should beware.

SCUMBUCKETS
Now this thread is for people to give their opinion of ratemds but the ratemds regular forum posters seem to think it's a place to come to continue the insanity of their dysfunctional forum. I can't help myself but re-post a Docs opinion of ratemds posters:
"Submitted by island-doc on Fri, 10/29/2010 - 19:45.
Apparently someone is marking my posts as spam because they don't want to deal with the truths contained in them..

How psychologically stable and mentally healthy of them.

Location hidden

#662 Nov 8, 2010
Found this on ratemds from back in 2007,it appears nothing has changed in the past years!
Submitted by CanadianDoctor on Thu, 02/01/2007 - 21:56

* Medical & Doctor Related Forum

I am a Canadian doctor. This website and forum has been interesting and terribly disappointing. Many of the posts are vitriolic in nature based either on a personal bad experience with a doctor or an unnatural dislike of physicians. Good intelligent dialogue is welcomed but the all to frequent drivel that appears on this website illustrates the concept that far to many people speak (type) before they think.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#663 Nov 8, 2010
I see the INSANITY from RateMds.com has continued to carry over through the day....

There is something for the diarrhea just ask your peers that have posted all about their bowel habits on RateMds.com

Allow me to reiterate donbee,

Now this thread is for people to give their opinion of ratemds but the ratemds regular forum posters seem to think it's a place to come to continue the insanity of their dysfunctional forum. I can't help myself but re-post a Docs opinion of ratemds posters:
"Submitted by island-doc on Fri, 10/29/2010 - 19:45.
Apparently someone is marking my posts as spam because they don't want to deal with the truths contained in them..

How psychologically stable and mentally healthy of them.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#664 Nov 8, 2010
HOW DID I MISS THIS ?????

> Hi Alert!! Your well
Submitted by heartthrob on Mon, 11/08/2010 - 05:07.
Hi Alert!!

Your well illustrated post still suggests constipation, or that horrid follow up to it..........fecal impaction

"How psychologically stable and mentally healthy of them. "

Location hidden

#665 Nov 8, 2010
Constipation or fecal impaction,take your pick. You have to admit it is better than the usual verbal diarrhea that usually splattered on the ratemds forum pages.
Patient

Denver, CO

#666 Nov 8, 2010
I remember CandianDoctor. He was a great guy. I talked to him a few times over that site when I did indeed think it was good. I for one am embarrassed at some of my behavior on there. I was in so much pain at the time and it was my first forum. I'm not using that as an excuse, I'm just saying. Too bad it took me so long to catch on.

A special thanks to Sally70 for such verbal diarrhea and invasion of privacy. It could be that nutcase Fabey who sounds like the daughter of the noodledoodle heads. Walter the pervert said that was his sweetheart way back in the beginning of this. Although who knows what he's doing to what females.

Best thing to do is let Sally babble and make a fool out of her/himself. It just proves our cases. Not only do they take things out of context, but make things up.

Hey, mental illness is NOT funny, but get care.
Patient

Denver, CO

#667 Nov 8, 2010
sally70 wrote:
Patient,I don't have any advice for you yet.I know why you're so bitter.
This should be funny. Please DO TELL.

Location hidden

#668 Nov 8, 2010
Hi Patient.
Ratemds was also my first forum and this one is my second. I visit and read a number of forums because as a rule they are a good learning tools. If you have any interests or hobbies you can get a lot of point of views on many subjects.
I have never come across a forum with the buffoonery of ratemds. Any other forums when people disagree they can work it out like civilized human beings.
I think if ratemds would get rid of the gang of trolls the site would be more credible and keeping on today's theme I have to say, crap in crap out.
Patient

Denver, CO

#669 Nov 8, 2010
sally70 wrote:
The things bleach blonde cows say on the internet.. LMAO!
Well preserved, in to fitness, outdoors "especially snow skiing in the West". I have two grown son's, Phillip and Josh. Past marriage which included our border collie "Sigmund",(I really miss the dog.) Hard to think where the time went but most was well spent! I believe in treating others as I want to be treated, and strongly believe in Kharma. What comes around, goes around and it goes without saying "MEAN PEOPLE", well they just "SUCK">>> It's sad to say that there ar a lot of mentally ill persons who are without treatment. Persons that inflict un-necessary harm into your life as they have no life and perhaps the life they have is full of chaos and agony. Their only course is to fixate and jealousy will get you nowhere! How sad for you and the pain you must feel when you look in the mirror and see your reflection and nothing else? Sometimes the truth hurts!
Read more: http://www.myspace.com/bonnie_goldman#ixzz14h...
LOL. I just read this. Donbee, you also gave a special thanks. I can tell you as a former ski instructor of 18 years SALLY, skiers come in all shapes, sizes and abilities. There is nothing wrong with that. More power to them. It's attitude, being out in the outdoors and challenging yourself.

So take that. LOL.
Patient

Denver, CO

#670 Nov 8, 2010
donbee wrote:
Hi Patient.
Ratemds was also my first forum and this one is my second. I visit and read a number of forums because as a rule they are a good learning tools. If you have any interests or hobbies you can get a lot of point of views on many subjects.
I have never come across a forum with the buffoonery of ratemds. Any other forums when people disagree they can work it out like civilized human beings.
I think if ratemds would get rid of the gang of trolls the site would be more credible and keeping on today's theme I have to say, crap in crap out.
This is my second as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manatee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops: Fake Dentist Pulled Teeth, Made Dentures Jan '17 1963---jay 1
News Girl, 12, scratches teacher, hits deputy after ... Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
Manatee County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... Oct '16 Sophia 2
News Politics 2010BUD Chiles, Son of "Walkin' Lawton... (May '16) Jun '16 laughing at the c... 2
News Deadly tornado in Manatee claims 2 lives (Jan '16) Jan '16 tiz the season 1
News Human bones lead to arrest (Jun '06) Dec '15 Anonymous 11
News Fla. officer, suspect injured during shooting (Nov '15) Nov '15 Joy 1
More from around the web