the Murder of Stacy Williams III: Val...

the Murder of Stacy Williams III: Valenzuela, 16, found guilty

There are 39 comments on the Bradenton Herald story from Jul 17, 2008, titled the Murder of Stacy Williams III: Valenzuela, 16, found guilty. In it, Bradenton Herald reports that:

Capping an emotional eight-day trial, a jury Wednesday convicted a Manatee teenager of fatally shooting 9-year-old Stacy Williams III last spring along a crowded street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradenton Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SOMEONE THAT CARES

Zephyrhills, FL

#2 Sep 15, 2008
WHY ARE PEOPLE JUDGING ON ORLANDO JUST BECAUSE THE NEWS DONT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT INFORMATION DOESNT MEAN OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISCRIMINAT AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THATS TRUE THE PEOPLE THAT TALK ABOUT ORLANDO ARE THE PEOPLKE THAT DONT EVEN KNOW HIM IMAGINE PEOPLE WANTED TO GIVE HIM DEATH ITS JUS LIKE KILLING ANOTHER CHILD YOU GUYS DONT EVEN LOOK AT OUR SIDE AND FEEL THE PAIN WE FEEL NOT TO BE RUDE BUT I THINK WE FEEL MORE PAIN THEN STCEYS MOTHER IMAGINE HER SONN IS IN HEAVEN NOT DEELING WITH LIFE AND HOW HORRIBLE IT IS BUT NOW LOOK AT US SUFFERING AND PAIN JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK ORLANDO SHOOT STACEY THEY DONT EVEN HAVE PROOF WHY DO YOU THINK THEIR HAVING ANOTHER TRIAL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT I MISS ORLANDO VALENZUELA AND LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND R.I.P TO THE ONE THAT LOST HIS LIFE

Since: Apr 08

Paonia, CO

#3 Sep 15, 2008
SOMEONE THAT CARES wrote:
WHY ARE PEOPLE JUDGING ON ORLANDO JUST BECAUSE THE NEWS DONT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT INFORMATION DOESNT MEAN OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISCRIMINAT AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THATS TRUE THE PEOPLE THAT TALK ABOUT ORLANDO ARE THE PEOPLKE THAT DONT EVEN KNOW HIM IMAGINE PEOPLE WANTED TO GIVE HIM DEATH ITS JUS LIKE KILLING ANOTHER CHILD YOU GUYS DONT EVEN LOOK AT OUR SIDE AND FEEL THE PAIN WE FEEL NOT TO BE RUDE BUT I THINK WE FEEL MORE PAIN THEN STCEYS MOTHER IMAGINE HER SONN IS IN HEAVEN NOT DEELING WITH LIFE AND HOW HORRIBLE IT IS BUT NOW LOOK AT US SUFFERING AND PAIN JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK ORLANDO SHOOT STACEY THEY DONT EVEN HAVE PROOF WHY DO YOU THINK THEIR HAVING ANOTHER TRIAL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT I MISS ORLANDO VALENZUELA AND LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND R.I.P TO THE ONE THAT LOST HIS LIFE
How old are you? You are either a 9 year old child or you need to be in school. You have nothing but run on sentences and misspelled words.
Okay-now for the truth! Who cares about the whole story? An innocent child was shot and killed because of a stupid gang member! If this idiot wasn't running the streets with a shot gun, nothing like this would have happened. He made a bad choice for which he must now face the consequences! Don't people know that guns kill?? This sur-13 gang is a bad bunch that all need to be arrested and put behind bars!!! I am glad he's locked up! he is right where he belongs!!

“1 John 4:4”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 16, 2008
1flippedoutchick wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you? You are either a 9 year old child or you need to be in school. You have nothing but run on sentences and misspelled words.
Okay-now for the truth! Who cares about the whole story? An innocent child was shot and killed because of a stupid gang member! If this idiot wasn't running the streets with a shot gun, nothing like this would have happened. He made a bad choice for which he must now face the consequences! Don't people know that guns kill?? This sur-13 gang is a bad bunch that all need to be arrested and put behind bars!!! I am glad he's locked up! he is right where he belongs!!
There you go with your grammar again. I'm sure glad you weren't a teacher in my kids schools.

Quote: You have nothing but run sentences and misspelled words.

By the way, guns don't kill. People do!! I am getting a clearer picture on why you moved to the mountains now.
You needed to be with more like your own.
DOH!!
rubygoober

Dalton, GA

#5 Sep 16, 2008
We are judging Orlando Valenzuela because he murdered an innocent nine year old child. I'm proud of the job Manatee County did in finding & convicting this gangbanger. We are tired of these senseless killings in our communities. I regret that our tax money will be used to feed & house his sorry butt for many years in prison...not to mention the money we have had to pay already for his defense & will pay much more in the future for appeals, another trial, etc. If we are lucky he will be killed while incarcerated.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 16, 2008
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
We are judging Orlando Valenzuela because he murdered an innocent nine year old child. I'm proud of the job Manatee County did in finding & convicting this gangbanger. We are tired of these senseless killings in our communities. I regret that our tax money will be used to feed & house his sorry butt for many years in prison...not to mention the money we have had to pay already for his defense & will pay much more in the future for appeals, another trial, etc. If we are lucky he will be killed while incarcerated.
Very good post!! I think Manatee County did a great job handling it too.
I saw on the news the day of the arraignment the SWAT team on the roof of the Court house and at other various places watching out for gang members.
I was rather impressed and it made me proud to know where I live is being protected.
sharoncita

Bradenton, FL

#7 Sep 25, 2008
i think that its not right for pepole to be judeing orlando like that becuase
everyone makes mistakes!!!!!!!!!!
yea i know that a big mistakes but we are no body to judge orlando like that we arent god ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE!!!

OH AND FOR STACY WILLIAMS111 GRAMDMA THAT SAID KEEP ORLANDO IN JAIL FOR LIFE BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT U SAY BECUASE U AINT NO GOD!!!
sharoncita

Bradenton, FL

#8 Sep 25, 2008
I AGREE WITH U IN ALL U SAID U ARE RIGHT IF IT WOULD OF BEIN A WHITE PERSON KILLING A MEXICAN THE WOULDNT HAD DONE SHYT
rubygoober

Dalton, GA

#9 Sep 25, 2008
sharoncita wrote:
i think that its not right for pepole to be judeing orlando like that becuase
everyone makes mistakes!!!!!!!!!!
yea i know that a big mistakes but we are no body to judge orlando like that we arent god ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE!!!
OH AND FOR STACY WILLIAMS111 GRAMDMA THAT SAID KEEP ORLANDO IN JAIL FOR LIFE BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT U SAY BECUASE U AINT NO GOD!!!
I'm going to type this real S-L-O-W so maybe you can understand it...READY? Orlando Valenzuela is a murderer. He is a nasty, no good, useless, low-life gang member. We do not want him or his kind in our society. You, Miss Chiquita Banana can defend him all you want but it is not going to do any good...I'm glad his sorry butt is locked away so he doesn't have the opportunity to breed
with you or someone like you. You have a lot of nerve trying to play the race card in this. Stacey Williams was nine years old & yes he was black...but the child's color doesn't matter, he was just a kid out playing & I would feel the same way whether he was black, white, hispanic or asian. A CHILD was shot in the back in cold blood. Don't you have something important to do...like shave your eyebrows before your appointment at the welfare office?
Or, take a bath before you go to the health department for your STD test?
Know what SUR-13 stands for in prison?
Stick Up Rear 13 times a day...

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Oct 4, 2008
lilaclady wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with your grammar again. I'm sure glad you weren't a teacher in my kids schools.
Quote: You have nothing but run sentences and misspelled words.
By the way, guns don't kill. People do!! I am getting a clearer picture on why you moved to the mountains now.
You needed to be with more like your own.
DOH!!
You are one unhappy lady!! I am sooooo glad to be here . You are right where you belong ! Maybe that's why your kids don't speak with proper grammar! Perhaps their teachers were not teaching them proper grammar! Yes you are correct...low life mexicans like Orlando kill innocent children!! Lady you sure are a card!

Location hidden

#12 Oct 5, 2008
1flippedoutchick wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one unhappy lady!! I am sooooo glad to be here . You are right where you belong ! Maybe that's why your kids don't speak with proper grammar! Perhaps their teachers were not teaching them proper grammar! Yes you are correct...low life mexicans like Orlando kill innocent children!! Lady you sure are a card!
Get this straight and get it straight NOW!!
I've never been happier than I am right now living in wonderful Bradenton, Florida!!

I'm sure you don't know my kids. My daughter is 29 and my son is 26. You think you're talking to some uneducated lady but you're the one who needs educating.
My adult children don't speak the way you do. They were raised better than that!
You can believe all of your home schooling stories and book writing stories you want.
I can read and I wouldn't read anything you've written.

You quoted me as saying "low life Mexicans"?
I never said that, those are your words you loony bin!!
Yes I am a card. I am the Queen of hearts!!

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Oct 5, 2008
lilaclady wrote:
<quoted text>
Get this straight and get it straight NOW!!
I've never been happier than I am right now living in wonderful Bradenton, Florida!!
I'm sure you don't know my kids. My daughter is 29 and my son is 26. You think you're talking to some uneducated lady but you're the one who needs educating.
My adult children don't speak the way you do. They were raised better than that!
You can believe all of your home schooling stories and book writing stories you want.
I can read and I wouldn't read anything you've written.
You quoted me as saying "low life Mexicans"?
I never said that, those are your words you loony bin!!
Yes I am a card. I am the Queen of hearts!!
LOL! Funny thing is....You could have already read one of my books, but you would never know it since you really don't know who I am!! HAHaHa!!!

Now that's funny!!! Keep your fat behind in Florida b itch!
bamagrl

Polk City, FL

#14 Oct 6, 2008
1flippedoutchick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Funny thing is....You could have already read one of my books, but you would never know it since you really don't know who I am!! HAHaHa!!!
I just replied to you on another thread, before I read this. Your UNBELIEVABLE!
I do not know lilac lady personally, but I don't think she reads comic books.
I don't know of anything else ANYONE would believe that YOU wrote.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 6, 2008
bamagrl wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way she gets insisting that I am fat.
You're right though, I don't read comic books but I do read books by REAL authors and none of them are hillbillies.
DavS

Bradenton, FL

#16 Oct 6, 2008
bamagrl wrote:
<quoted text>
She is probally a friend of Orlandos

Location hidden

#17 Oct 6, 2008
DavS wrote:
<quoted text>
She is probably a friend of Orlandos
She's a total whack job is what she is.
She left here and keeps telling us that love it here we're wrong!! She insists we must love gang members etc.
I personally don't know any gang members. She seems to want us to hate good ole B-town just cause she got ran out of town but that certainly isn't any fault of mine!!

Saint Marys, GA

#18 Oct 6, 2008
lilaclady wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a total whack job is what she is.
She left here and keeps telling us that love it here we're wrong!! She insists we must love gang members etc.
I personally don't know any gang members. She seems to want us to hate good ole B-town just cause she got ran out of town but that certainly isn't any fault of mine!!
I never claimed to know any gang members. But your town is full of gang members .Do you read the papers????I don't care what you think lady. Just because I left your crap hole of a town what makes you think I was run out? LOL!!!!!!

Location hidden

#19 Oct 7, 2008
1flippedoutchick wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed to know any gang members. But your town is full of gang members .Do you read the papers????I don't care what you think lady. Just because I left your crap hole of a town what makes you think I was run out? LOL!!!!!!
I never said you did know any gang members. I said, you probably did.
Yes, I read the news paper and I watch the news on t.v.
One incident and you got scared and ran!!
That's great, we like it when the whack jobs leave willingly!!
Stantheman

Parrish, FL

#20 Oct 7, 2008
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to type this real S-L-O-W so maybe you can understand it...READY? Orlando Valenzuela is a murderer. He is a nasty, no good, useless, low-life gang member. We do not want him or his kind in our society. You, Miss Chiquita Banana can defend him all you want but it is not going to do any good...I'm glad his sorry butt is locked away so he doesn't have the opportunity to breed
with you or someone like you. You have a lot of nerve trying to play the race card in this. Stacey Williams was nine years old & yes he was black...but the child's color doesn't matter, he was just a kid out playing & I would feel the same way whether he was black, white, hispanic or asian. A CHILD was shot in the back in cold blood. Don't you have something important to do...like shave your eyebrows before your appointment at the welfare office?
Or, take a bath before you go to the health department for your STD test?
Know what SUR-13 stands for in prison?
Stick Up Rear 13 times a day...
Whoa!!!! She got ya on this one especially the "banana thing!"
Stantheman

Parrish, FL

#21 Oct 7, 2008
Your in America now, learn to spell, loose the "kiddie gang crap", open your eyes......this was a child black, white, brown it don't matter.....a child
Stantheman

Parrish, FL

#22 Oct 7, 2008
1flippedoutchick wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up, I still love your writing!! You are right Bradenton has become a 3rd world hole.... Thank your Goverment for that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manatee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Human bones lead to arrest (Jun '06) Aug '17 oh 13
News Cops: Fake Dentist Pulled Teeth, Made Dentures (Jan '17) Jan '17 1963---jay 1
News Girl, 12, scratches teacher, hits deputy after ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
Manatee County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Sophia 2
News Politics 2010BUD Chiles, Son of "Walkin' Lawton... (May '16) Jun '16 laughing at the c... 2
News Deadly tornado in Manatee claims 2 lives (Jan '16) Jan '16 tiz the season 1
News Fla. officer, suspect injured during shooting (Nov '15) Nov '15 Joy 1
More from around the web