Vermeer to host Orange County Chopper

Full story: Pella Chronicle

Vermeer Manufacturing is proud to welcome Miller Electric Manufacturing Company - Vermeer supplier of welders and weld wire - and their Orange County Chopper to the Vermeer MRO Fair on Monday, September 12.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
kathy simmons

Oskaloosa, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2006

I LIKE THE BIKE I WITCH THEM ON TV A LOT.
kathy simmons

Oskaloosa, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2006

I LIKE THE ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS THE SHOW MAKES MY MAN WANT A BIKE SO BAD BUT WE COULD NEVER HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY ONE.I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO NEW YORK AND SEE THE SHOW SOME TIME.....
kathy simmons

Oskaloosa, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2006

kathy simmons wrote:
I LIKE THE BIKE I WITCH THEM ON TV A LOT.
I LIVE IN OSKALOOS MY BROTHER IS ROB DOWNING....
Y Martir

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2006

My soon to husband loves the orange county choppers, he likes to ride bikes but hasnt been able to since his motorcicle acident in 2003 he is now paralized from his waist down i would love to get a custom made bike for him but i know its alot of money 415-368-3073
Tazman

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Y Martir wrote:
My soon to husband loves the orange county choppers, he likes to ride bikes but hasnt been able to since his motorcicle acident in 2003 he is now paralized from his waist down i would love to get a custom made bike for him but i know its alot of money
Nice pictures

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mahaska County Discussions

Search the Mahaska County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Currier Finds The Desire To Help As A Reason To... (Jul '12) Jul '12 geeta singh 1
Two nights of storms rattle parts of Iowa (Jun '11) Jun '11 BorninOsky 1
Planning and Zoning Gives Approval To The New S... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Ruth Zear 2
Human Remains Found In Mahaska County Identified (Oct '10) Oct '10 hockeyfan33 17
Farmer Finds Skeletal Remains In Southern Iowa (Oct '10) Oct '10 SICK TO MY STOMACH 9
Tax sales can leave 'hands tied' (May '09) May '09 lindabanks 5
Voters find long line for absentee ballot (Nov '08) Nov '08 catch22 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••