Four-Year-Old Girl Killed In Magoffin...

Four-Year-Old Girl Killed In Magoffin County Accident

There are 8 comments on the KLEX TV story from Nov 30, 2011, titled Four-Year-Old Girl Killed In Magoffin County Accident. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

The accident happened at about 2 p.m. on Trace Branch Road at U.S. 460 near Salyersville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

Country Girl 101

Pikeville, KY

#1 Dec 1, 2011
I wouldn't know what to say if i was this child's mom cause i have a lil boy and i wouldn't know what to do if i had to go 1 min. without him. my heart and prayers go out to this family and may god be with them though out this hard time in there lives. God got his self another beautiful Angle
Just wondering

Salyersville, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2011
what was the little girls name
pretty thang

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2011
if the mommy-or-family members are reading this i want you to no that everyone has u all in their prayers. i could not imagine something like that happening to me . but only god nos when that would be....we hope you all hold up strong. and you will always be in our prayers..
nathan

Logansport, IN

#4 Dec 10, 2011
wish everything to the family and hope everything goes good for them and srry to here about that
inspector gadget

Hagerhill, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2012
id like to know the cause of the accident theres no pot holes in the road i heard the driver was lookin off the road n looked back to maintain perfect driving abilities to swerve into the other vehicle
hummm

Virgie, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2012
inspector gadget wrote:
id like to know the cause of the accident theres no pot holes in the road i heard the driver was lookin off the road n looked back to maintain perfect driving abilities to swerve into the other vehicle
You need to back off!!!! Accidents do happen and I bet with everything in me this young mother would do anything to have her daughter back! Dont accuse!
This is sad

Pikeville, KY

#7 Feb 19, 2012
inspector gadget wrote:
Why Why do you want to say things like this a mother lost her sweet little girl it happens all the time an accident can happen any time to any one i as a mother would never say things like this to hurt her i about know she would not have killed her baby if she could have helped it only one good thing comes out of this that baby is now in the arms of our lord and her mother if she beleaves in him will see here baby some day but i think he looks down on people like you who just says yes she killed her littlr girl cause she was not watching the road BS you need to go find another page to look at you might even find more people like you with out hearts
omg!!!!!

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Feb 20, 2012
inspector gadget wrote:
Your something else whoever this may be your a sad person my mother in law was killed in a car accident 3 years ago and there was no pot holes and no bad weather it's just when god wants you he wants you and I just can't believe you but god works in mysterious ways so he might just show you how easy bad things can happen so I would apologias for what you have wrote and as for the parents and anyone who was blessed to know this little girl I'm deeply sorry for your loss and for stupid people like this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magoffin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Coulter ray magnus Jul 16 Janei 1
snitches in magoffin county (Jan '09) Jul 16 Sonny 28
Magoffin Stray Problem (Mar '14) Jul 16 Lonnie 3
underaged sex (Aug '14) Jul 16 Jammie 4
New ratting prostitution ring Michele Sparks Jul 16 Jammie 2
Stephen J Risner Jun '17 Interested 1
Body Found Thursday Jun '17 Curious 3
More from around the web