Clues sought to 1987 Pike murder

Clues sought to 1987 Pike murder

There are 1 comment on the Floyd County Times story from Dec 17, 2010, titled Clues sought to 1987 Pike murder. In it, Floyd County Times reports that:

" Officers at the Kentucky State Police Post 9 in Pikeville are saying that an appropriate amount of exposure to the public regarding the six cold murder cases they currently have on the shelf could prove to be beneficial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Floyd County Times.

liz

AOL

#1 Jan 3, 2011
there are good and bad in any community greasy is no different then and other rural town just like most of the rest of the world it is over crowded but i remember a time of open spaces slow and easy living where everyone knew everyone else and helped everyone else my parents were born on gresy so were me and my brother if people would spend more time remembering and coping the past this world would be a much better place for all of us the creek moved slowly through the tree covered mountians the water so clear and cold it hurt to wade in it but wade we did and let the water from the falls splash over our bodies and souls we bought a bag of candy for a dime from mr. mullins store and went to the post office everyday where se met and talked to friends yes that is greasy creek and i am proud to say that is where i was born

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magoffin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unemployment rates fall in 72 Kentucky counties Feb 19 Truthful 3
News Teacher's home raided in drug investigation (Oct '09) Feb 19 Truthful 97
Richard Connolley (Sep '09) Feb 7 Kitty cat 20
Doc Hardin (Nov '13) Feb 6 Truth 5
wALTER hARDIN (Apr '09) Feb 4 Truth 5
Why aint anything been done About drug raid on ... Jan 29 Hope 3
Electricity Jan '18 Gloria 1
More from around the web