Brenda Kay (Patrick) Simmons
JB from KY

Paintsville, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2009
these are the rats i know of
wow

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jan 20, 2009
Are you serious?! Do you not see the generation of people we are losing to drugs here in Eastern Ky? unbelievable.......... Step away from your keyboard. Keep your family in a circle of poverty, drugs, debt and sterotypes.
honey do man

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2009
JB get a job even if it is at fast food. Work dosen' hurt anyone
larry

Harrison, AR

#5 Feb 6, 2009
everyone knows crystal macnew is the biggest rat how else can you get out of 5 counts of drug trafficking
fedupwithdopehea ds

United States

#6 Feb 23, 2009
Only drug users worry about snitches or narks! Have you EVER given your family anything to be proud of?

“How's it hangin”

Since: Feb 09

Royalton

#7 Mar 23, 2009
fedupwithdopeheads wrote:
Only drug users worry about snitches or narks! Have you EVER given your family anything to be proud of?
im sure you dont take a pain pill, yea right. anyone thats says they dont or wont take pain medicine is a damn liar. most people who talk about other people being on pills is on them their selfs and is affraid someone will find out!
Stuart

Milan, GA

#8 Mar 27, 2009
JB from KY wrote:
<quoted text>
im sure you dont take a pain pill, yea right. anyone thats says they dont or wont take pain medicine is a damn liar. most people who talk about other people being on pills is on them their selfs and is affraid someone will find out!
That is the most ignorant thing I have ever read. We are talking about ILLEGAL drugs you moron! If you ain't doing nothing wrong you don't have to worry about snitches. What example does that set for our kids? God, I hope you don't breed.

“How's it hangin”

Royalton

#9 Apr 12, 2009
Stuart wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the most ignorant thing I have ever read. We are talking about ILLEGAL drugs you moron! If you ain't doing nothing wrong you don't have to worry about snitches. What example does that set for our kids? God, I hope you don't breed.
i dont think its ignorant, people here in magoffin find out ur on pain pills, your gonna get robbed, called the cops on b/c you wouldnt sell or give them one and they get mad over it, or call ur doc and tell them ur abusing! so how is that ignorant? asshole!
Guy

Sterling, VA

#10 May 9, 2009
JB from KY wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont think its ignorant, people here in magoffin find out ur on pain pills, your gonna get robbed, called the cops on b/c you wouldnt sell or give them one and they get mad over it, or call ur doc and tell them ur abusing! so how is that ignorant? asshole!
Why not stop using the fact that people take tyleonol for headaches as an excuse to abuse pills. That's a cheap copp-out for somebody trying to justify what they're doing, it's pathetic. Get a job, keep it for a while, and find something productive to do with your life. You're just a drain on society, people like you all over the nation are driving health care costs through the roof for people who actually need it, you should be ashamed of yourself.

“How's it hangin”

Royalton

#11 May 10, 2009
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not stop using the fact that people take tyleonol for headaches as an excuse to abuse pills. That's a cheap copp-out for somebody trying to justify what they're doing, it's pathetic. Get a job, keep it for a while, and find something productive to do with your life. You're just a drain on society, people like you all over the nation are driving health care costs through the roof for people who actually need it, you should be ashamed of yourself.
you dont know wtf ur talking about you ignorant sob. how the hell am i driving the cost of medical care up and what the hell does tylenol have anything to do with it? i have a job so how am i a non-productive member of society? i bet ur the type of person that is a closet junkie!! and what i mean by that is someone that is abusing drugs and hopes ppl dont find out about and also put other ppl down for the same shit the do just to make themselves feel better? getting close?
Guy

Sterling, VA

#12 May 11, 2009
Um, nope, never felt the need to take a pill to feel better, a good piece of ass and a beer usually does the trick.

“How's it hangin”

Royalton

#13 May 11, 2009
Guy wrote:
Um, nope, never felt the need to take a pill to feel better, a good piece of ass and a beer usually does the trick.
well, i dont take pills either. i used to TAKE them and NOT abuse them until i got tired of being on them so i took MYSELF off them and it was the best decision i ever made.. oh, and i like my alcohol and pu$$ just like every one else. thats a whole hell of alot better than any drug you can get, right? lol
JJF

Paintsville, KY

#14 Jun 4, 2009
Stuart wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU don't know what he went threw cause of those people, y don't you get the story b 4 judging you dumb ass....he took the fall for someone else so ask yourself ths question would YOU sit n jail for days for something YOU didn't do just cuz you loved that person. People lke you make me sick!!
JJF

Paintsville, KY

#15 Jun 4, 2009
JB from KY wrote:
if you know someone that is a snitch, post their name,
Benjamin (Ben) Simmons
Brenda Kay (Patrick) Simmons
You stop at calllng them rats when they are also the scum of the earth, espically Brenda, feeding her kid Xanax and that raising hell cuz he got hooked....rats are to good of words for those two

“How's it hangin”

Royalton

#16 Jun 6, 2009
thanks JJF for having my back, i know who you are!! love ya!!!
ben

Knox City, TX

#17 Aug 25, 2009
try eric peterman
werewolf

Knox City, TX

#18 Aug 26, 2009
ben wrote:
try eric peterman
also a girl named TIA and betty blackly.
azt

Morehead, KY

#19 Aug 27, 2009
drugs kill kids go Shff...Bob in magoffin co good job get all of them ky ***ksp***US Fed *Gov
dont matter

Logan, WV

#20 Sep 1, 2009
what the hell you all no that salyersville is eat up with drug heads and rats......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magoffin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Connolley (Sep '09) Dec 9 Kitty cat 10
Melissa Powers Marshall (May '15) Nov 21 daisydukes32 4
Falcon Music Thread Nov 17 Musikologist 1
wALTER hARDIN (Apr '09) Nov '17 Tiffany 4
News Beyond the pale (Aug '07) Nov '17 Shame 41
She gets around Nov '17 Ohhh ya 3
News Kentucky Supreme Court hears arguments in Magof... (May '16) Nov '17 Tammy 2
More from around the web